Get ready…

Lol who are these hand-wringers defending the NDA on Elektron’s behalf. :joy: Redditors to the rescue!!!

11 Likes

Yeah I doubt he had to or it was even very dramatic… I bet it was a bit of elektron saying hey thats a bit too much info and him saying oh I’ll delete my account. Potentially to keep up good relations with elektron so they would want to keep giving him stuff early for promo.

1 Like

For real!?!? Hahaha.

1 Like

We’re here for different things it seems :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Model:KeytarFMdrums

I am stopping my lust for gear. Not buying anything extra this year and just use all the stuff I have and focus on enjoying making music! :happy:

3 Likes

Elektron should be flattered, though: you are on a whole nother corporate level if you got leak drama surrounding you.

1 Like

I had a touch of that the other night after some Thai food.

6 Likes

I didn’t. But here’s the important stuff:

• A single device (“it”), never devices plural mentioned
  • “Machines” is in reference to multiple machines within the same device, a la the machines of the Octatrack, Monomachine, etc.
  • A somewhat ambiguous statement that the box format of the new machine would match the format of the Octatrack and Digitakt/tone, so maybe not Model format (unless Model format shares any of same dimensions with those devices)
  • Does things that Elektron’s current line-up doesn’t do, with some plucking from Elektron ideas past/present

All in all, this sounds like a single device with Machinedrum and Monomachine machines, and (it’s probably me getting my hopes up) not in Model format but more like Digi or Octa. But this is all third-hand from a (reputable source’s) deleted account, so take it with a grain of salt.

6 Likes

Preordered

3 Likes

It’s been more than an hour. Should we be worried for @circuitghost??? I imagine Cenk and Ess are beating him silly with techno in a dark room right about now

10 Likes

Can’t wait to B-Lock that thing.

BREAKING NEWS!:

@circuitghost just made it past the first set of laser beams.

10 Likes

circuitghost confirmed account of Catherine Zeta-Jones.

3 Likes

He’s almost there.

14 Likes

I’m also thinking new box with several machines in. They don’t ever hype this much just for a software update do they?

1 Like

Model: Beats

They unveiling it next week dude

When they updated the Analogs they just released a video at the same time as announcing the update, so no, they don’t tend to hype updates in advance

2 Likes

Yeah, and I don’t remember announcements for the Model:Samples or standard Digitone. They were just announced at their respective trade shows.