Get ready…

no. theres already a volca beats. referring to the name alone.

Digistrike would be a really bad name. Even though i probably would like to own the product, i wouldnt buy it for the bad name

1 Like

Digidoot for the win

5 Likes

At this point they know people are watching the trademark registrations for new product names, so they have to throw some fake ones in there to put people off the scent.

1 Like

shout out to whoever did the animations, they’re so gross and surreal

9 Likes

california raisins feat. Trapdoor

4 Likes

this might have been mentioned several times…

aren’t Digi MK2’s the most likely option given Elektron’s product release history?
That would also fit numerically. Digitakt, Digitone and Digitone Keys

Or: Digitakt MK2, Digitone MK2, Model: whatever

‘There’s something down there…’
The music for that is awesome!!! We had way better kids cartoons back then. Paws Patrol…meh…kids TV has gone soft : )

3 Likes

big time :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Jus need a U and a W now guys.

12 Likes

If it’s another Digi box, I’ll buy it. But I’m waiting this time. After the FW issues I had buying the DT and DN, I’m going to wait at least 6 months on this one :joy:

2 Likes

oh man I hope whatever it is its a UW :star_struck:

idk about that.

strike first, strike hard, no mercy*

cobra kai :martial_arts_uniform:

6 Likes

fyi

6 Likes

I hope it is a MD2 so i can sell my MDuw as a vintage machine for some good moneis!
Bc, as we all know, vintage always sounds better :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

My guess is a new Model:FM or Model:Drums. The sounds in the teasers definitely sound like FM synthesis, and since the Digitakt has a “smaller brother” with the Model:Samples, I believe that it’s now time for the same thing for the Digitone. Anyway, IF the Model:Samples was successful enough, there will be definitely more Models.

Personally, I hope for firmware updates to the Digitakt. This device is SO close to be a timeless classic, but for me, it needs a few more features:

• snap to zero-crossing for the start / end / loop points
  • access to the sample editor (the one you get after recording) for existing samples
  • a god damn SONG MODE.
  • and, I know it won’t happen, but: time-stretching capability.
  • also very unlikely: Overbridge finally being developed into a final, fully working non-beta feature during a human lifetime

Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE the Digitakt and I am always excited for new Elektron announcements, but I want the existing products to be polished before they put too many resources on new products.

And to give some feedback, as a Digitakt owner, I am not interested in the Model: lineup. I am waiting for an Octatrack mk 3 as an upgrade path from my Digitakt. I’d hope it will be a machine with the capabilities of the mk 2, but with the look and ease of use of the Digitakt and more modern FX and timestretching algorithms.

7 Likes

adding those features would essentially make the OT obsolete though, which would make no sense at all.

1 Like

Im hoping for a model thing simply cus its all i could afford in an foreseeable future

2 Likes

I’ve had to come to an Elektron teaser thread to learn this about my motherland. The internet is a wonderful place!

3 Likes