Get ready…

Specimen (identification element but not valid) Maybe it suggests transparency when using it (like a mixer).

Or shallow area drawed on the maritime map.

Loved anchoring and exploring

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Synth Raffle were great, though their last album was a bit samey.

Very different to Meat Raffle, mind

2 Likes

We are getting closer to the goal, a few more hours …

1 Like

haha. Yeah, and Something new played the exact same set as last time.

3 Likes

I think this machine will have 4 stereo outputs, and they just recorded in different file to make 4 teasers. Tomorrow the last part of the track :slight_smile:

aztg

So sexy when this box was released in 2017 !

5 Likes

I remember the massive let down and disappointment in a very similar thread like this :wink: Now it might be their most popular machine.

14 Likes

Were the last revels done in a similar way? Week or so anticipation teaser videos etc?

Sleep? Not til Wednesday! Haha

3 Likes

The week is a mystery.The suspense is there
6 days, 6 trailers! Remember the 6 voice monomachine/but we are told about three’ al fine.

PNG

36 second of animation

2 Likes

I’ve been saying this from the first moment (Get ready…), we will see soon but I’m still insist that it will be hub for all Elektron and Non-Elektron machines, hopefully CV/Gate outputs for Eurorack compatibility too.

If somebody is strictly making their own sounds from eurorack for example, there’s not much reason to buy an Elektron device but with sequencer/mixer/fx unit many people will consider it. Though I’m not sure about the CV/Gata capabilities, if they didn’t add those this would be a very basic and crucial mistake (eurorack people may have midi-to-cv converter but direct dc-coupled outputs would be the right way).

Other than that, I would be happy if there is a way to extend Digitakt with new DSP-Power and capabilities (highly unlikely, but would be super dope).

1 Like

I admit, time-stretching might be overkill for the DT. But aside from that, The OT has enough features to separate itself in a higher class. Stereo samples, crossfades, all the in- and output and routing options for it to be a central hub, the time-stretching, more LFOs, CF card slot.

The sample editor is already in the DT, there is no reason not to make it accessible outside of recording. And snap to zero crossing is essential to get clean sounding loops without annoying fiddling and clicks. And a song mode should be part of every groove box, why do hardware manufacturers don’t get this? I’d say, don’t fear making the OT obsolete, just make every product as great as it can be and it will sell.

3 Likes

Will do. :wink:

What?
“It” is evolving!

1 Like

Yep, I second that. My thinking as well.

I’m pretty sure if you layer all three teasers, then reverse it, you’ll hear…

“…Epstein didn’t kill himself.”

7 Likes

Heh dude

6 Likes

I’m slowly getting sucked into this, I’m trying so hard to ignore it…

1 Like

lol give it till Tuesday, 24hrs is manageable…48hrs is zombified :zombie:

1 Like

I assume that background image is a mix of different coloured plasticine (with fingerprints), a reference to the claymation teasers.

1 Like