mst

6 Likes

Indeed

It could happen again as I think it could be something we don’t expect

Model:XXX to complete the ‘Model saga’

Maybe one FM and one for digital drums synyhesis

Like naming a band “cancelled” for shits and giggles

2 Likes

Wil it be that piece of gear that finally gives the boot to all DAW constrictions, mouseclicking and Desktop hell and open up the doors to completely work outside of the box again???

DigiBrain
The ‘master clock’ sequencer, the equivalent to the overhub into your DAW setup, like an airport controltower for interstellar spacetravel? A machine worthy of hooking/syncing up all your coveted Elektron gear into?

Playing at home, like the modern day misunderstood bearded misanthrope, by yourself in song mode or out there in super hero demigod live performance mode + additional launch TRIGs, effects boosting, time mangling enhancements and transition controller deejay faders/EQs + sidechaning features!!!
(instant handson gratification live performance mode with the perks of unlimited happy accidents)

All the ‘organs from the teaser vids’, combined into one (To form one giant big ‘saturday morning cartoons’ badass super robot!) The organs -> hooked up ‘hardware slaves’ to the master ‘brain’??? The organic nature -> Pumping digital life into analog live performance through ‘hands on’’ action??? + topped up additional ‘sugary byte-sized’ TRIG stepsequence FX possibillities???

Unlimited lives: YES!
Unlimited Ammo: YES!
Press space to start

7 Likes

I just woke up from a dream in which the revealed product was shaped like a detailed model of a 1980s Ford pickup truck, with a really out-of-date red and green colour scheme. The screen was where the back of the cab could be. The whole thing was smaller than a shoebox.

The machines were more like preset engines, with one called “Autechre Mode,” and another one called “Commodore mode.” The screen was definitely from the model:Samples.

There was no audio or MIDI I/O somehow.

5 Likes

How did you know who I am

1 Like

Would be nice if Elektron get the Model product line finished this year. Then maybe next year there will finally be a new Flagship or Digi product.

2 Likes

Wa !! Well said people @MRNXGBRL icon_boire .
it is time !!! …
Well, that’s how it is, or
I squint on E-RM Multiclock USB

2 Likes

Just listened to the album it pretty much enjoyed it.
Can you off topic recommend me a few similar albums (artits)? Still trying to find techno albums I like. The list is short quite short so far.

All I know is that im happy that its not the people wishing for things in this thread that decides what products Elektron makes

11 Likes

My bet is that it will be a product with machines assignable to tracks, and most likely a Model. But I’d like it much better to be either a Digi or a rectangular gray box with pads to make company to the OTmk2.

2 Likes

Yes and the way the snippets each seem to represent one layer of a whole piece of music could suggest overdubbing of loops.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Wow, lots of incredible work from avvikandebeteende. Good find. Nice to see animators from another dimension tapping into new markets like Sweden. What kind of work visa does that require?

1 Like

I‘m excited as well :slightly_smiling_face: but the sounds from the teasers don‘t get me. Sounds like the digitone, which Im not that into. The machinedrum had way more beef. Fingers crossed

Whatever it is, it’s going to be liked and disliked by some … and these opinions will be interchangeable depending on … nothing really. Just random.

3 Likes

It must be the digirug . It really brings the room together.

5 Likes

I’ve lost count of the Elektron teasers that haven’t gripped me sonically but once officially announced (and usually thanks to a Cenk demo) I end up all in with an extreme case of GAS!

4 Likes

Keeps showing a square box. I think it’s a Digi box with some dna from both MM and MD with a new twist. I have looked at all the evidence and that’s my concussion

3 Likes

Today’s teaser is the first that really threw me for a loop.

Is that an…arp…?

2 Likes

But also those opinions will be Real Facts about the future of Elektron as a company, music in general, and probably geopolitics.

4 Likes