Get ready…

6x6

Model:Sex / DigiSex

2 Likes

SexTrack

1 Like

I want OB too. Not really interested in their non OB devices.

MD/MM box with OB and I’ll be preordering immediately.

Because I want this it means it isn’t happening

1 Like

The answers been in front of us the whole time:

Meet the machines

Meet machine

Meat Machine

It’s a sausage grinder

12 Likes

For angry techno only: https://youtu.be/sXZzGuVEx8o

BTW . . Jan Svankmajer is the man to start with. 85 year old filmaker from Prague. A legend and all animator’s icon in the Czech Republic. Also an author of Peter Gabriel’s Steam video and many MTV jingle ID’s.

8 Likes

Three Machines, so two new Model:, or one Digi (Digitone Keys beeing just a variation of the Digitone), or one new flagship (Analog mk2 form factor).
I really wish it’s a mixer but I think it’s digital drum machine.
An awesome move would be to release a Digitakt firmware upgrade to offer drum synthesis on it (remember the pad labelled Kick, Snare, etc that don’t make sense for a sample player).

8 Likes

Oooh, it’s being live streamed. Awesome!

But DT is maxed out so we’re told :pensive:

2 Likes

I’ve been holding back on this one for a while
Elektron Digidong

I read it that way at first, too.

But they’re only raffling off three machines, not unveiling three new machines- just the one.

2 Likes

And how do we know if they’re planing to release a new machine at all?

Raffling off means that you can winn them

2 Likes

Literally everyone on this thread trying to figure out the clues

25 Likes

Elektron DigiDome

1 Like

Like I said - meat raffle.

2 Likes

What else is there to do, make music pfff! :smile:

Meet the machines can be taken as more than one new thing though!

But can’t remember Elektron ever announcing two new products at the same time (battery handle doesn’t count!).

Some of the theory’s are getting pretty wild :joy:

AnalogFourMKII Classic. All the stuff you love about the A4 but in the prettier looking old box!

AnalogRytmMKII Classic. All the stuff you love about the AR but in the prettier looking old box!

DigiTonkt. Digitakt and Digitone combined into one box in the classic trinity form-factor!

AnalogDigiTrack: A reel-to-reel tape machine with p-locks and special Elektron tape loops made out of old Sidstation chips!

3 Likes

Yes I know. That’s why I said it’s either two new products (which is unlikely) or one. But I imagine it would be in the same product range :).