Get ready…

Raffling off indeed seems to mean you can win three unspecified Elektrons.
Meet the machines sounds like
A: singular new device with machines as with Machinedrum, Monomachine, Octatrack and Rytm
B: plural new devices

I’m actually guessing it’s the latter. I predict a Digi-format digital synth with machines catering to percussion (and perhaps Monomachine-like synth machines) with a chromatic mode like Digitakt. 8 or 16 audio tracks/machines. If 8 then 8 MIDI tracks on top, if 16 then any combination of MIDI/audio tracks you choose.

I predict the function key will be a lush, vibrant light green or turquoise to contrast the Analog Four dark leafy green, and or bridge the gap between the blues of the Rytm/Digitakt with some form of in-between. :wink:

Oh, and a Model:something

2 Likes

My room is full of equipment, synts, efx, pedals, midi controllers… but i neeeed just one more synth so i can start making music!

29 Likes

I’ve grown to dislike these threads, and yet I can’t resist reading through them. I’m going to make one and only one comment, and go back to lurking. I’m starting to get the feeling that they really are going to release some kind of successor to the octatrack (SixTrack, maybe). I kinda hope not, as I’ve only joined the OT cult a little over a year ago. However, if it is fun and helps me make the kind of music I want to make, then I’ll consider it, just like any other tool of the trade.

8 Likes

if that’s the case, then it would be an NI product. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

new machines for octatrack - like fx machines / fm machines ! :wink:
or/and new synth machines - like triple vco for AR / A4 ! :wink:

2 Likes

I’d more or less convinced myself to order a RYTM right before these teasers appeared… now I find myself waiting on this. Either way, it seems more and more likely that Elektron box #4 will find it’s way into my gaff before too long

Ah it’s okay you can trade me your 2 voice pro for my rtymn mk2 :wink:

cash your way too though, right? :smile:

1 Like

If it is a new box in the model:xxx format, I just hope it won’t be white. A black or gray box may look nice though.

2 Likes

S s s shure opens wallet ehmmm NEW ELEKTRON MACHINE flys out

1 Like

Has there been any valuable information in teasers for past products?
Or was it just disinformation?

I seem to recall the Digitone Keys became apparent before the teasers were all done?

4 Likes

Has to be a machine drum clone

my guess is that Simon is applying the disinformation tactics used by some IDM artists for Elektron’s product campaigns. To mess with us a bit and to get us involved

1 Like

seems increasingly likely. That’d give me an awkward decision to make.

2 Likes

not interested anyway… I’m still waiting for the Behringer Bodel:Bamples to drop. £28.00 inc delivery.

8 Likes

Before the model Samples he even posted these strange codes that turned out to be knock-offs of some graphics Qebrus used

First time I saw this I thought I would need a change of underwear!

Where was that posted?