Get ready…

This thread must be golden for Elektron. Market researchat at its best without spending a dime. I bet future development starts here with all this brain storming and stream of ideas. You guys should copyright first all these ideas before throwing them here . . . I am sure other synth companies have lurkers here as well . . . looking for ideas :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just only a party !

I’m definitely getting it if that’s the case. I currently use the lxr sonic potion for that. But this will be a really cool take on it if that’s the case

1 Like

Part 4 added as a new layer…

26 Likes

4th trailer up… obviously elektron have broken the organic biosythesis conundrum and are releasing creatures (affectionately named “machines”) to live and work with us…

4 Likes

Still sexy :wink:

Teasers tears due to OB? Will if be realeased officially with an OB box along side it?

There is a third option: Meet the “Machines” and there is always an option to say “DigiX meets the machines”. It’s highly unlikely for Elektron to release multiple machines.

1 Like

Elektron Berlin Party Trailer

1 Like

All teasers

unnamed (1)

9 Likes

DigiKronenberg

6 Likes

I was right. The delay in teasers is either two different machines or the different machines within the box

1 Like

For those not yet aware of the 4th tease, since the Instagram link 21 minutes earlier in this thread did not embed properly.

6 Likes

I can’t listen too carefully right now but it occurred to me, can anyone tell what kind of retrigger or delay is happening? Does the pitch change alongside the retrigs? Trying to figure out if it is more a melodic arp device like dn, rhythmic retrigs like DT or best of both worlds like OT

Are you hearing more than 1 digital delay? Like how each Monomachine track has it’s own delay?

Still sounds like a digital drum machine to me. Definetly some fm going on.

7 Likes

There’s some seriously wild guesses in this thread. It’s one box, the machines are drum synth engines, and there’ll be six of them because the model series has 6 tracks, or I’ll eat all of your hats.

…Praying for DigiKronenberg though.

8 Likes

*buys cactus hat

6 Likes

The most likely outcome for sure. And my wallet will be safe if the case. Phew.

Whoah. This is almost as good as the “what what in the B…” video. or “Shoes”

1 Like