Get ready…

Model : Operators will be the Hands-on version of the Digitone

Model : Samples is the Hands-on version of the Digitakt

So obvious.

3 Likes

OK I have thought it through for a couple days, not only have I decided to add yet more noise to this abomination of a thread, but also I am totally down with a Model:Hexatrack.

Since there are 5 registered names, and looks like there will be 5 trailers…

Model: ARP 2600 1/50th Size

3 Likes

Ohhhh nice, two teasers today I like the 4th guy the most so far

1 Like

The trademarks have been shot down(by Simon in the Elektron video from NAMM in the hotel room), & it’s confirmed already as one box

1 Like

With op1 speakers

25 Likes

Model:lingclay - Overbridge enabled Play-D’oh

Mmm donuts

11 Likes

‘Raffling Off’ three machines. This is not good news. A raffle rarely has prizes on the more expensive end. This is a dead giveaway these machines are around $300. There are no high end products coming. I cant get excited about small, lo end machines. I was hoping for something much bigger.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Has anyone tried layering the fourth video visually? Looks like the “static TV” sections in each video (the rings, square outlines, mouth) don’t overlap and might make a big picture

2 Likes

I can more or less simplify this down to: Digi or big box format = very likely purchase, Model format = an easy pass.

8 Likes

Who’s to say that the new machine is one that’s being raffled off?

Edit: also Elektron used to science lab give away their machines when they were only over $1K a pop

6 Likes

Damn,people,with all rispect to ya all :smiley: raffling means to win something

2 Likes

Could be the ability to kill the samples part and have digital synthesis engines on a per track thing. .

2 Likes

if that’s the case I will replace my DN.
Would love an even more hands on fm approach, something like acemies castle in eurorack

1 Like

Overheat

8 Likes

Weird…I thought raffling was paddling in circles.

1 Like

It’s The Elektron Vorderman Math Machinedrum

1 Like