Get ready…

my guess based on the teasers:

physical modelling :slight_smile:

11 Likes

AnalogSex? (Yeah, I know, that’d be soooo 2012 - 2014.)

1 Like

A mixer combined with looping and slicing functionality plus sequencer.

1 Like

Or something that can sequence the other two digi’s in a “song mode” type of way?
Along with some kinda sound machines.

1 Like

even better

1 Like

maybe a linear midi recorder track, that would be also fun.

one can dream…

you want an OT then…

1 Like

Sounds great. That’s a new Machinedrum then.
MD has FM and sample engines right? Therefore the machines.

The MD does. I’m doubtful that this new machine will incorporate sampling. Elektrons products, as of late, have been very precise in their execution.

Drum sampling, FM Synthesis, (what I assume will be drum synthesis).

It could have sampling, or in a couple of years they could offer a deluxe version of it to include sampling.

If it is drum synthesis with multiple machines, I’m very curious how they’ll execute it, because they’ve really made their workflow super efficient- I can’t wait to see how it flows

1 Like

It’s gonna be a new USB hub which fixes Overbridge. Cost: $499.

3 Likes

One new box. Drum synth with multiple synthesis engines (“machines”). At least one machine will be FM based (also: physical modeling? analog modeling?). Digi form factor. No sampling. Cute icons. Overbridge at launch?

7 Likes

Rytm but digital/fm/modeling/whatever would be awesome and still have sample abilities, could probably even fit it in a digi box. This would put the DT in a weird spot though, so i think they would save that for a DT mkii.

1 Like

Whatever it is, if it has CTRL ALL (and Elvis) I will buy it

10 Likes

Well, we nagged for a new MD type instrument. I wonder how ungrateful we will be once it’s revealed. It will look bad, be too big, too small, too expensive, if it’s cheap ‘I would have paid $500 more to have these features’, etc

5 Likes

Still having issues with OB?

My only concern is : 4 or 6 Operators?

1 Like

Model:Sanders

10 Likes

Model: Calculator

4 Likes
5 Likes