Get ready…

If it’s a digi-size MD I’m definitely buying this. I’ve been thinking about getting a Korg Drum anyway.

3 Likes

If I guess right, do I win the new Device?

The teasers together sounds distinctly like MD…digi form factor…with MnM capabilities shared across the 8 tracks with MD machine types

5 Likes

Good God imagine that

Each Teaser has been made with a different Algorithm of FM Operators.

3 Likes

“Everything you could possibly want + OB for $300”

“That’s what I was afraid of; another Model box. Elektron have completely lost the plot”

2 Likes

Do you think they would want to have a product directly competing with the Digitone, though?

1 Like

That’s why I think it’ll be a flagship. Long overdue now

2 Likes

I’m not hearing any sustained notes in the demos so far. And nothing with a long attack.
My guess: Model:Drums. Machines similar to Machinedrum. Chromatic mode. Arp (?) in Demo 3?

2 Likes

I think the Model:Sample is crap but a drum synth in that format would be pretty sweet, imo.

Yes. Like Model : Samples competing with the Digitakt.

3 Likes

Nah, it’s not even close to the same product.

2 Likes

Different price brackets. It makes sense for business to have different levels of products

2 Likes

You won’t regret that it’s the The Mothership

1 Like

The Competition is : Menu diving vs Hands-on

2 Likes

If there are more then one, they are lightweight, immediately accessible with Model:Samples-like knob-per-function, incorporate that battery pack thing they’ve mentioned then, duh - I’ll just buy them all.

3 Likes

stop searching
Get a life.
This is it…

8 Likes

You could look it at that way too. But I guess I am hoping for a flagship. Not to say the more hands on products don’t have their merits. I like to get in the nitty gritty

I make a fresh MS techno track every time someone posts this or calls it a toy.

It’s making me very productive.

25 Likes

I have (ADHD) friends who prefer to look at a Device like an INSTRUMENT

2 Likes