Guilty (music) Pleasures

Yeah early is a blast. True Blue is a phenomenal record. Ray of Light isn’t terrible.

:musical_keyboard:

2 Likes

I haven’t heard anything recorded after the Black album…

2 Likes

I don’t know why but I love this song:

Don’t tell anybody…
Oh sh#t I told a bunch of people… :smile:
1 Like

like a prayer is probably my favourite album and always loved this track

2 Likes

came across viper last night, quite the prolific output.

this beat gets me though.

1 Like

Me and friends did some remixes of Lucky Star. I may post if they permit. Not good versions, “different” versions.

I do like Madonna’s music. This one, however, is not one of my favorites.:slightly_smiling_face:

It takes all kinds to make a world :slight_smile: Out there, somewhere, I’m sure there’s a guilty pleasure we both enjoy!

Anything from Trevor Horn’s Fairlight/Synclavier “wall of sound” period, circa 1984-86. So Frankie’s “Welcome to the Pleasuredome” (album version), Grace Jones “Slave to the Rhythm” #guilty

2 Likes

First album I ever bought was welcome to the pleasuredome in 1984. Amazing production and some absolute classic tracks :+1:

Slave is one of my all time faves. The EP is awesome.

1 Like

Far from something to be guilty over. Good track.
:wink:

Maybe something like kajagoogoo or sly fox :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agreed! Great track. Figured it would get more attention here, haha

1 Like

Sorrynotsorry

1 Like

Sometimes I order from Sweetwater just so I can receive the included candy bag :candy:

Fun! Just reminded me of another childhood fave

2 Likes

Nothing to be guilty about there Guv!
A joyous classic!

1 Like

Can I say regardless of my rough experience with Perfect Circuit Audio, I still really like them. Especially their hold music, it’s really funky. Wonder if anybody knows what I’m talking about, hahah.

Paul Van Dyke - nothing like some good pop 90’s trance
Heaven 17 - Temptation from Trainspotting - but they also have a legit acid jam, Let Me Go
Circuit music - even though I identify as straight, I love really good circuit music, especially the kind they play afterhours at the gay clubs (jammzzz!)

3 Likes