Had it since mid 2019 and never noticed until now

18 Likes

Ha!

really ?

literally realised it 10 mins ago while reading a post here and wondering why the kick in my 2 step is on 12 lmao

3 Likes

lol
it took me two scans mind you !

4 Likes

Ok, wut?! Ah…

1 Like

Just a cap, you can switch them, best to ask E support for step-by-step instructions. Or leave it as it as. Misprinted stamps for example are super precious
:slight_smile:

1 Like

…sold mine in 2019…must be too long by now to realize what’s this all about…

2 Likes

…oh…damn…could me also took years to realize…ha…

4 Likes

i don’t think bothers me enough to open her up i’m mostly confused/concerned how i didn’t notice that long

1 Like

Even with you hinting at something being wrong, i checked every button - twice - and failed to spot the switch…

Edit: Just double checked my rytm and digitone in case i also failed to notice such a thing but everything seems fine

3 Likes

Seems fine…

But from now on there will be this subtle feeling that something could be wrong that you’ve never notized even so obvious! And this feeling will dig deep in you and you’ll never feel safe anymore…

:grin:

3 Likes

You don’t have to open it, afaik you can remove the button cap with a guitar pick or smt like that.

2 Likes

Lol at first I was thinking he was like “hey…where did this digitakt come from? Oh riiiiight…”

1 Like

How do you keep it looking so new? Mine is about the same age and the buttons look like the cat has been sleeping on them.

1 Like

decksaver when im not using it, really didnt wanna spend 50 bucks on plastic but got annoyed by dust after a while

1 Like

You should not use drum sticks on it!

5 Likes

It’s strange, I bought it secondhand last year and I don’t feel I’ve used it to a degree that would account for the buttons looking as shabby as they do. It’s not like a drum machine with velocity sensitive pads where I would spend a lot of time finger drumming on it, mostly it’s step recording. Maybe the buttons were from a bad batch, the rest of my gear doesn’t look all cruddy like this does.

1 Like

But the buttons, how?