Hi, im ylva and im making a youtube album using mainly elektron boxes

@rossominerale thank you very much for the kind words and the support :black_heart:

1 Like

soooo good!

1 Like

first one i see on post, yellow and red ones, they are nice and small I am tired of this huge Jacks
:smiley:

@monom3 oh i see, its some cheap generic patch cables i bought in amazon a million years ago, dont even know if they are branded but they come in packages of 8 and can be bought in different length iirc

Finally sitting down to listen to your new release @ylva and yes! Another winner!

I think you may be challenging Cenk for the most GAS inducing individual for Elektron gear! I very briefly owned a DK and these tracks are giving those familiar pangs of regret over not persevering with a piece of gear.

2 Likes

thank you @J0n35y for the very kind words, the DN is my fav synth in the past years

1 Like

Sure enough, I already sang high praise of your track Rush at the time of its release but now I’m once again listening to it on repeat. It still blows my mind.

1 Like

thank you @korpinen , its my favorite of the ep aswell

1 Like

I just watched your latest video, and absolutely love it! Nice work!

Love A.D

1 Like

thank you @J3RK for the kind words, A.D is actually an iteration of the first track i posted in this thread

2 Likes

Ive gotta say, having that .syx file and being able to get in there and see how things are laid out is really, really cool. Thank you for that opportunity

2 Likes

Just listened to this for the first time last night and am stunned! What a glorious journey there.

3 Likes

hello, how is everyone. i have made a new four-track EP titled “The Then”. it was mostly made with an octatrack (except of the 3rd track which was made in a daw). i also made more visuals than usual on this one, hope you like.

the release is also available on BC:

30 Likes

Listening right now, The Then is a marvelous song! Love the ending!

Glad to see the master back at it!

2 Likes

Always stoked for your releases. Love the artwork as well.

2 Likes

thank you @MichaalHell and @DonovanDwyer for the kind words :black_heart:

2 Likes

Sweet Jesus.

I like it.

2 Likes

thanks @Fin25 ! i like to hear that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s like the polar opposite to ‘me and my fusion system’ would love to hear a colab where they collide somewhere in the middle. like those old skool rave tunes with crazy techno then super uplifting piano section.

2 Likes