HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

Yeah, no doubt, it looks awesome and I grabbed one as well. Basically the same price as the RK006 too. The RK006 really shines for me with the small synths that need certain clock ppqs or connections, Bastl stuff comes to mind

This Midi hub could be completely crazy in other ways. I am thinking I could send the OT arp through it and mess with that more before hitting the 0-coast with it. Of course sending arps to my synths without needing Ableton involved is awesome too.

1 Like

Interesting. My gear doesn’t skew as boutique, but I do have a somewhat complicated routing in mind. I basically want to use a Circuit Tracks as a sequencer and MIDI looper for an Opsix and a Monologue while sending clock to an M:C. Stretch goal is to also send clock to an OG Circuit sequencing a Neutron.

Yeah these MIDI hubs are awesome for complex setups. The Rk006 comes with some pretty unique adapters so I can essentially use those to wire stuff into the MIDIhubs DIN ins and outs. Also you start to find more and more use cases for them over time, so it’s the gift that can keep giving.

1 Like

Love my Midihub it’s one of my hidden heroes! I mostly use mine in very boring ways but it’s very useful to have as a utility.

Definitely recommend buying one :v:

1 Like

Pro Audio Star is selling MatrixBrutes for $1399. That is an insane deal. I don’t know anything about Pro Audio Star, but they look real.

https://www.proaudiostar.com/arturia-matrixbrute-noir-analog-synthesizer.html?utm_source=Google_Shopping&gclid=CjwKCAjwgaeYBhBAEiwAvMgp2pr4iniJSx8u_H6dOvLwbuTLkD6_sYe4E-K9yY9EUL3INQfobO_b9BoCaPQQAvD_BwE

5 Likes

Bax have a 5% off coupon valid until Monday KA8K

It works when combined with their other discounts so there are some good prices to be had. Couple of highlights I spotted with the discount applied:

Syntakt: £738
East Beast: £200

EDIT:

3 Likes

I’ve bought plenty from them. They are legitimate.

8 Likes

Same, I bought a b stock OB-6 keyboard from them for 2500 that was basically new and sealed in the box

2 Likes

They seem to do this deal a lot. It’s showed up here a few times before. They might have a special deal with Arturia or just have a bunch they need to offload.

I paid $1,899 for my MatrixBrute several years ago, when the going price was about $2,200. I felt really good about the price I paid, and still do, for what the MatrixBrute is and what it does. At $1,399, even though now a pretty old synth, if you have the space for it, just wow at that price. Funny thing is, though, I thought the “in your face” immediacy of the mod matrix would inspire me to do more with modulation. In a way it does, yet I actually find using the mod matrix easier to use on the Hydrasynth and the Iridium. I think it is due to the way modulation is situated in the overall workflow for these synths. Still, the MatrixBrute is a very inspiring synth.

3 Likes

I had one of the new Matrixbrutes from ProAudioStar saved in my watchlist on Reverb and they recently sent an offer to buy it for under $1200! That’s crazy cheap. If I didn’t have the Pro3 SE or had more room I would’ve been all over it.

3 Likes

Yeah, they do that kinda stuff all the time. Almost every time I have attempted to purchase something used from them, they offer me a nearly-as-cheap deal on the same item, new.

2 Likes

Yeah that did that for me on a mint prophet 6 a few years back. Legit business.

2 Likes

There’s a 7% discount at bax here in Holland, maybe the same works for other countries… ka8n

1 Like

It seems to!

That makes a Syntakt £722… hoo boy

1 Like

They’re legit, and indeed have crazy deals every now and again.

It also makes an SP-404 Mk2 £395. :rofl:

Edit: you can also sign up to the newsletter for a £5 off coupon though I doubt they stack.

2 Likes

Just an update, the Matrixbrutes have now dropped to $1249.

6 Likes

They can’t keep doing this to me!!!

2 Likes

Analog Rytm MKII Black $899 used at Guitar Center. I can’t vouch for the condition. I just saw it and thought I’d post here because I’ve never seen the price that low for it. Since it’s Guitar Center, I’d call and see what it comes with. I’ve often received stuff without power supplies etc. when I bought used from there.

3 Likes