HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

Same, it would have been my 3rd 404. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Fyi, Noise Engineering has all their hardware modules and plugins on sale for 15% off with code MIXNMASH on their site until november 28th.

6 Likes

Don’t know if it was already posted but Minilogue XD appears to be $600 USD until the end of the year, and now I’m curious again…

No discount on the module. Brutal.

@tentakill You can get the module from thomann for $479 + shipping……

Roland TR-8S is $577 on Amazon this morning:

7 Likes

It seems like Roland has been cycling a new item on sale each day or two. First it was the J6, then the SE-02, then Sp404 mk2, now the TR-8S. Wouldn’t be surprised if we see a few more but they go fast (the SP404 sale seemed like only a few hours)!

That’s a killer deal… just traded my DN for one of these. All those new features in 2.5 make it a really solid option.

big Mackie 24% off :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Damn. That’s tempting. For so long I was checking these out on Reverb for like $650-700 used. $577 brand-new is pretty damn good.

1 Like

Damn this is just like my 1604 except newer. Wonder if it has a good sound to it or the EQs still kind of suck? I pretty much always go line input on mine so not sure the onyx is really needed.

Also thats the best deal I’ve seen on the tr8s.

uh-oh … If they do the same with the 707 it’s going to be an expensive month

1 Like

I know, I caught the 404 mk2 deal even though I don’t really “need” it. No complaints though because I’ve been putting it in and out of carts for months so the sale pushed me over…

1 Like

30 % on some modal synths here

https://www.sonovente.com/modal-electronics-m1138/synthetiseur-c501/

tr-06 on amazon only £250
tr6-s £309

i havent bought any hardware this year… :slight_smile:

This is the time to watch for crazy deals on the Tr6s. For reference mine was bought at $279 USD during the last sale. I like it more than the Tr8s simply because I use the machine to craft some drum loops and samples and don’t need a performance machine. So the small, battery powered build makes it super easy to grab off a shelf and plug into the sampler for a bit.

1 Like

Waiting on a £400 Digitakt in the Black Friday sales…

3 Likes

Such optimism

1 Like

I believe in positive thinking :thinking:

2 Likes

54% off a UNO synth on Amazon UK

1 Like