HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

Costco has a $400 discount on new Macbook Pro computers. I took advantage and decided needed larger screen and swapped out the 14 inch for larger 16 inch screen which is better for working in Logic X. Bought a bunch of gear on sale to play with over my holiday vacation as well as learn to produce in Logic X which so far is way easier to work with for me than Ableton and easier than Studio One. Needed a Mac to use Logic so all good.

2 Likes

Focal Clear MG on sale for 1249 at sweetwater
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ClearMGPro--focal-clear-mg-pro-open-back-reference-studio-headphones

1 Like

Prophet 5 Desktop 15% off at this US store. 2 in stock as of this post. Good luck.

4 Likes

I read UDO and got very excited…

1 Like

Everything 10% off at Patchwerks. So tempted to get a UDO 6 desktop. So close to pulling the trigger…but then I’d be at ZERO fun money…hate being at ZERO fun money!

2 Likes

Would the Udo not be fun?

LOL…for a bit until I wanted money for an M8 or a new RC car.

1 Like

Some deals there, for those who want to play with MPE but want to limit the spending a bit.

Last units of Micromonsta 2 in stock at Audiothingies website. Next batch probably only in March '23.

https://www.audiothingies.com/product/micromonsta2/

6 Likes

DJ TechTools has their sale up. MIDIFighter Twister has a discount, as do Chroma Caps and their amazing USB-C→B and C→C cables. Even those little velcro cable ties.

7 Likes

I missed out on the Chroma Cap sale last year for my Minilogue XD. I put an assortment of 26 caps in the cart and it came to $45 with 25% discount … decided to add 26 glow caps to see what the cost would be at 50% discount and it was $56 total … so for an extra $11, I added the glow caps in case I decide that is better for my setup in the future.

Really looking forward to these as the Korg knobs are impossible to see in low light conditions.

3 Likes

I would love a set of black Chroma Caps for my APC40 MK2 but sadly they sit high on the stems. :’(

The aiaiai wireless headphones are now 30% off which drops them to 280usd. I was waiting for a deal on these things since they came out. Excited to get them.

Bastl is 30% everything.

Bastl Instruments shared a post on Instagram: "Bastl Instruments

8 Likes

f*ck me… the softpop 2 is only 388

2 Likes

The Korg SQ64 is now $129.99.

8 Likes

Wow.

1 Like

ILoud Micro Monitor Pair $199 (Reg $349)

iLoud MTM Monitor Single $249 (Reg $399)

Valid for seven days from your retailer of choice

1 Like

TR-6S 50% off (edit: back to full price)

3 Likes

Oh wow, these prices are awesome. I wish they actually applied to all retailers. Would be an instant buy for me.

Still about $370 for either a pair of micros or a single MTM at Sweelee.