HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

Some notes on using the SQ-64 to drive a Lyra-8. While the SQ-64 isn’t as sophisticated as the OT’s MIDI sequencer, it is more compact and has great 1/8" CV and Gate IO. I’m tempted to get a second SQ-64 at this price, but I just bought a Launchkey.

3 Likes

Have you tried to see if you can purchase directly from iLoud website? Maybe it is just US discount? Best of luck

It’s says $399? Is there a code?

Thanks! That would mean delivery fees plus 20-50% in taxes and customs fees, so I guess I’ll just upgrade at full price whenever I’m more confident in my finances.

Assuming you’re thinking of the TR-6S, I saw the $199 price when I first entered but it seems that it’s back to full price now 🤷

2 Likes

ASM Hydrasynth is on sale for $300 off Deluxe, $200 off Keys, $150 off Desktop, and $100 off Explorer at most of their US dealers. At some of the bigger dealers you can possibly stack additional discounts. The code TREM10 worked for an extra 10% off at Sam Ash. $1350 before tax on a Deluxe.

6 Likes

https://www.bax-shop.nl/synthesizer/elektron-digitone-keys-8-voice-polyfonische-synthesizer

Digitone keys, if you use the coupon you get another 7pct off. Should be around 630 ?

There was another for even less, 583 after discount. But that’s not there anymore. I got that one :slight_smile:

4 Likes

stacking works

Holy cow. Explorer for $450

Did you buy B stock then?
Current b stock says it has clear damaging…

Syntakts are £699 everywhere in the UK right now - that’s a mighty tempting price! Someone convince me not to buy one…

Edit: £650 if you use the code at Bax :scream:

3 Likes

Yes I did. They are not damaged, they write signs of use, which is usually some fingerprints and the plastic is already missing from the lcd.

Also, the store is quite close, so if it’s not as described I can bring it back with little hassle.

1 Like

I may have to find a 2nd job for a few months!

2 Likes

And c£1,645 for a OP-1 Field. That’s a great price (presuming of course you think the OP-1 Field is a great device to begin with - not for this thread!)

3 Likes

Old Blood Noise Endeavors is have a sale on US order,
20% off most things (no screen violence)
New limited colors

Just got myself a Sunlight for $175

3 Likes

Bit of a personal one this folks, but, in my day job I design products and have released some FX pedals this year, including the Valco KGB Dist that was heavily influenced by my lockdown endeavours into the synth world.

I’ve spent a lot of time on Elektronauts, reading, learning, getting inspiration, etc, so, as way of saying thank you and putting something back into the community, I’m going to post a Black Friday offer for 40% off any of the Valco FX pedals if you visit Eastwoodguitars.com.

Visit the site and use: ELEKTRONAUTS40 to get the discount.
It’ll be live for 24hrs.
Shipping is international, so available wherever you are.

Here’s a link to a video Oscillator Sink did on the KGB Dist that’s worth checking out;

34 Likes

Zoom H8 $289.99

2 Likes

That Is nuts. I am not in the market for one, but sheesh.

2 Likes

It’s only about $60 off of the normal price, but I’m still irrationally tempted.

(Also, I still have my old 50” Hisense H8, do I really need another pretty H8 machine?)

1 Like

Great deal, thank you. But I don’t see this in shop section, only three other pedals

2 Likes