HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

I paid full price few weeks ago and it was worth it. Get it while you can for this price!

1 Like

I had assumed the h8 was much more expensive than that. Goes to show how out of the loop I am. :slight_smile:

Don’t know if this is a good deal or not but SYNTAKT is here for £699

ANDERTONS - SYNTAKT £699

Great price. Amazon UK have the H8 for £246:

1 Like

That’s a good price. Not far off the upper end of 2nd prices. It’s also a sick little box and worth every penny even at full price.

(They should pay me to say that. I just really like mine)

2 Likes

You designed these pedals? Awesome. Definitely picking one up.

2 Likes

I think it’s usually $399. Currently it’s $349 at other shops from what I saw with a Black Friday deal.

1 Like

It’s here;

5 Likes

Good lord. Looks like some sort of Star Wars torture device. I can almost hear the Chewbacca screams!

4 Likes

I see $349 at Sweetwater, and most of the stuff I’ve been actively watching there hasn’t changed prices in the last two weeks despite the badging.

Zoom stuff is usually discounted, so I assume $349 is the new normal price.

Must avoid the GAS.

I’m pretty close to ordering one, but the code doesn’t seem to work.

Looks like a great pedal. Good work!

1 Like

My bad, I said it was ELEKTRONAUTS40 and it’s ELEKTRONAUT40.
Both should work now!

2 Likes

That’s actually who I was going off of.

Erica Synths bassline module €258 incl TAX.

Just when I was looking up the module online the price drop happened, so it could be that it’s just targeted at me?

I actually think I don’t need it after watching some videos.

I have a Subharmonicon and TWO DFAMs. I think I can recreate similar types of sounds with those.

Plus I bought hundreds of dollars worth of samples. So if I really want it, it will wait till next year.

Code needed or applied in cart? Not seeing immediately seeing discount, but might be missing something

You can get it for €174 plus shipping direct from Erica Synths.

2 Likes

Erica’s website does not include tax.

It auto applied when you go through the cart flow, I believe after you add the shipping address

I know someone asked on Instagram if Screen Violence was included but they confirmed it was not, but unsure if other items are excluded, like the brand new Reverse for instance

Also found via twitter, so just amplifying this. Pretty good deals!

1 Like