HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

Thanks for making this generous offer. Is there a shipping-within-Canada option? (I have left the US, and I know shipments from there to here can run into logistical issues.)

You’re right! Sorry, my bad. :flushed:

1 Like
OFF Topic

Meanwhile in Europe, everyone is about to sell their gear to afford paying heating/electricity/gaz bills.

5 Likes

Unfortunately not… even though they are made in Canada, the main warehouses are in the US and UK, so that’s where they ship from.

2 Likes

Still turns out a bit lower even - depending on postage cost.

1 Like

Nabbed this. Sounds awesome. Thanks!

1 Like

Behringer RD-9 at Andertons £242

BEHRINGER RD-9

1 Like

KGB Dist sounds great. Any plans for a stereo version?

3 Likes

Their Black Friday prices on Elektron gear are eye-catching … OT mkii for $1279…?!

[edit: I see they’re not the only ones]

Sam Ash will give you additional savings if you call in and ask (see site for details). You can get the Hydrasynth Explorer for $430 doing that.

1 Like

How does this stack up to the Analog Heat? I already own her, and would be cheating if I had a distortion on the side, but the knobs look great.

Elevator Sound are doing a not-Black friday clearance sale: Black Friday Deals Archives - Elevator Sound

A stereo version has been on my radar since day one, but there’s no plans in place yet.
The cost to make it in stereo isn’t a million miles from double the mono version, and I don’t see a significant market/demand for a stereo distortion pedal… so that points to a different approach/format… rackmount, desktop, eurorack, etc. We’ll see. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

There’s obviously some crossover between them, but they both have their own unique characteristics/colour.
The AH has a Classic Dist mode, that’s the closest to the KGB Dist, but still not the same, and if you want to mentally place it against the AH in that way, think of the KGB Dist as being 4 separate Classic Dist circuits, that’s where it fits.

5 Likes

Could not pass up the Desktop version. Awesome prices.

Thank you!

Pedal looks great by the way!

1 Like

As at least a single data point, I looked forever for a stereo overdrive or distortion pedal for my stereo pedalboard (mainly to use with a Nord Electro). When Montreal Assembly came out with one I jumped all over it. I may be the only one in the market for something like this, but probably not.

3 for price of 2 on pedals at fender.com

BLACK FRIDAY
Moogaudio (Canada) is having a big (BIG) sale on all their Elektron gear:

2 Likes

Looks like my absolute top pick for mixing headphones — the Sennheiser HD-600 — is $100 off most places including Sweetwater and Amazon.

2 Likes