HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

I noticed the Teenage Engineering OB-4 speaker is down from $649 to $519 for the black version and the red is $549. Basically 20% off. Is this a decent deal? I’m not a huge headphone person so this product has intrigued me for it’s size and portability, but the price has kept me away.

Still kinda expensive, but I would be interested in thoughts from people that have used it.

1 Like

i actually have 0 experience with the OB-4. but as far as i know people seem really happy with theirs…

1 Like

Oh, miss-type on the red version … $559 for that one (i noted it as $549)

For the OB-4 at $520, it is a great deal compared to the leather case for the OB-4 that is $400 … :laughing:

1 Like

That Sam Ash deal on the Native Instruments Maschine + does seem like a killer deal. I looked into it a few years back, but users were noting issues with RAM limitations (4GB) and stability issues … seems like updates have fixed some of it, but it didn’t seem like $1400 was worth it at the time … getting it down to $720 (with TREM10 Code) does appear a great deal … I would have jumped on this deal a few years back.

I’m concerned like elxsound is, that there may be overlap with other gear (i have a Deluge and Syntakt and M8 that I need to master).

1 Like

Just want to put it out there that as of now, most of the Elektron line is still on sale in the States on Amazon (not trying to send business to the behemoth, just thinking of the penny pinching musician). Seems like the only units not on sale are the Rytm and A4. Everything else from the Heat to the Octa are on discount.

1 Like

Heat mkIII, Digitone mkII, Digitakt mkII, Syntakt mkII, model:Cycles mkII, model:Samples mkII, and Octatrack mkIII confirmed!!

3 Likes

Link?

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/manufacturer/Elektron

A4 is also on sale here btw.

Not just the behemoth; it looks like it’s all major US music gear retailers including Perfect Circuit. I was originally drawn in by the Syntakt sale, but after deciding it wasn’t quite what I needed, noticed the other Digis were on sale and am now seriously considering a Digitone.

1 Like

That’s an insane deal. Despite its shortcomings, I do love the M+ and use it regularly as the brain of my setup.

I bought a Syntakt and updated it but had a few issues over and over so just returned it…will look at it again next year. I really liked it though.

1 Like

Where are you seeing the ob4 for that price?

Edit: Oh I see on their actual site lol.

on teenage engineering’s website store. I don’t see any retailers offering it.

Roland and Elektron have some great deals this year. I saved hundreds of bucks on my new Elektron Rytm, Digitone and Heat. It took way longer for Elektron to discount the Rytm so I waited.

GER (maybe EU?):
Uno synth Pro Desktop Black Edition : 220€
Uno Synth Pro Keyboard: 400€

use Code : GOOGLE12 for -12€

2 Likes

Could just be me but that site is giving me 403 forbidden access error. Wonder if they block traffic not from Germany? Either way thats a great price on an underrated synth.

Sweetwater is haveing an insane deal on a Hardware Controlled reverb plugin by TC Electronics.

Only $30

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/TC8210DT--tc-electronic-tc8210-dt-desktop-controlled-plug-in

1 Like

Amazon UK have the Uno Synth Pro models for £181 and £289 at the moment.

3 Likes

Yeah they do that one every year. Its not that great honestly.

1 Like