I finished two albums - electro/braindance/whatever (UPDATE: both online now)

Thank you for the feedback. Happy you like it :slightly_smiling_face:

Funny enough put in on whilst doing tidying up ready for Christmas, Mrs likes it too, she said reminds her of Drexciya in places, good for working to.

But yeah, very nice stuff, liked all the tracks :fire:

1 Like

That’s great. Thanks :pray:

Thank you for the insights, very inspiring!

1 Like

Great stuff! :black_heart:
Thanks for sharing this and sharing your process, always intresting to get a peek into other peoples workflow!

2 Likes

A solid batch of tunes!
I could see these tracks releasing on mindcolormusic or perhaps Analogical Force (or one of many others).

4 tracker on vinyl:

A1 - Boinc
A2 - Chirping Boxes
B1 - Strange Acid
B2 - WeekTwo

3 Likes

Thanks for listening!!

thank you!
Interesting, I have to check these labels. I decided a while ago that looking for labels for each release is not worth it and just went with bancamp etc myself. But I‘m interested in the music they release :+1:

1 Like

@Unifono, straight fire! classic brain dance.

1 Like

thank you @nilsec
Glad you dig it. i‘m a fan of your stuff :+1:

1 Like

For interested who won’t abandon spotify :upside_down_face:

Sounds great. Decisions is my fav so far. Congrats on the release!

1 Like

Thank you @SIM80 :slightly_smiling_face:

UPDATE
Second album is online as well. I updated my original post

Hope you like this one too. Thanks for listening and all the nice comments! Cheers

2 Likes

The first one grew on me much more than I initially expected(given that it’s not my go-to music style)

This second one is super cozy and awesome.

Congrats on the double album! Both are impressive works!

1 Like

Thank you! Nice that you like the first one too. I understand your struggles, I kind of grew into that style. I used to be annoyed by acidlines and Roland drummachines, now I‘m kind of addicted.

1 Like

Your first of the two albums taught me that maybe it’s a good thing to not just listen to Boards of Canada all the time.

That I could listen to styles OTHER than BoC and things can still be alright.

What a brave new world I’m now in :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha. The BOC world is small but cozy

1 Like

Lovely stuff! :slight_smile:

These albums inspired me to make some arp tracks with Blofeld. Not anywhere near in the league with your tracks but it’s a new direction, I don’t really even know what this style of music is, I like it though!

2 Likes

that‘s great :blush:
thanks

1 Like