I have a confession (genre rant)

That’s it! All out of love for the day. No more love to give even if my heart disagrees.

This is mostly a joke. Mostly.

2 Likes

You’ll be out of love when we say you are out of love, soldier!!!

2 Likes

use your last like on the infamous @PeterHanes “more likes” feature request post and pay homage to the real mvp.

I guess it’s both famous and infamous. maybe I should edit this to reflect it’s paradoxical nature. and done.

2 Likes

So you’ve finaly realised there is good and bad music in every genre … good for you … you have reached musical taste maturity …

1 Like

I don’t know whether or not I’m angry at you for this comment. I think I’m not though. Angry, that is.

No, it’s not anger.

I disagree with you. There is certainly not good music in every genre. That’s laughable. Show me a good Christian contemporary song.

Enlighten me with your very favorite yodeling banger.

Hit me with your best Turvan Throat music hit!

@kristof, whatcha got?

3 Likes

Musical taste maturity, pfft!

1 Like

I accept this order, sir.

Damn, there I go assuming your gender. Ugh.

2 Likes

I will only reach true musical taste maturity, whatever that fuck that is, whenever I learn to accept that there is no bad music and begin to really appreciate and record and make music with the sounds of my own farts. This is life.

Buad knows this maturity. The rest of us can only hope to achieve it. Never expect, just hope and act with intention.

2 Likes

This is my favorite thing I’ve read today.

4 Likes

Thank you. I really like your music btw.

2 Likes

Oh shucks

2 Likes

i was wrong… you didn’t reach musical taste maturity just yet…but eventually we all do… The day you are called by the angels to the heavens above, accompanied by Christian Yodeling Deep Throat sounds…your last thoughts will be…kristof was right all along… kristof was right…and you’ll listen to those sounds and love them…

2 Likes

Okay, I think I like you.

Mostly.

1 Like

38 posts in topic over the course of 6 hours is impressive even by my standards

congratulations to matt or should I say …X …X

this is a noise album if I’ve ever not wanted to hear one.

4 Likes
4 Likes

:joy:

it´s not my forte

3 Likes

It’s not mine either and funny that I didn’t even notice it at first until Ox pointed it out.

1 Like

Until you take enough drugs…

5 Likes

This is also life. Mostly.

3 Likes

I’m so honored to be enshrined with Buad and Fin’s laptop fuckery. I didn’t think I’d be receiving flowers this soon, but I won’t complain. I can’t say I didn’t cry a little when I read it. Like, a silent tear like the Indian who picks up litter, but still.

3 Likes