IDM / Ambient Techno made on your Elektron gear

5 Likes

Mostly Analog 4. Some strings from the Hydrasynth and Peak, additional percussion and synths sequenced from the Live.

4 Likes

Awesome, super chill and groovy.

1 Like

Sounds great, some awesome sounds and mix.

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

Just released a new album, I /think/ it falls under the IDM/ambient techno umbrella, and definitely uses a ton of Elektron gear:

Everything on here is done live in one shot, the MC707 is clocking everything and all the audio outs of everything is going to submixes on the mixer which are then sent into the octatrack so I can use scenes over the whole mix.

The mainstays for sound on this album are:
Octatrack
Digitakt
Digitone Keys
JV 2080
MC 707
Deepmind 12

5 Likes

Here’s a track I made using the Digitone. No overdubs all one take using Overbridge. Analog Four is sending program changes in song mode to the Digitone. Hope you enjoy!

10 Likes

Sounds awesome, nice job. Very chill and had me grooving.

1 Like

nice!

1 Like

Posted them elsewhere for sure, but seems to fit in this thread as well. Little compilations of patterns I created on the Digitone some time ago. Pretty ambient, but also some glitchyness

9 Likes

Here’s a Digitone track I wrote last year, finally recorded it with overbridge and made a little video! Enjoy

3 Likes

Here’s a video of Patterning 2 controlling a Digitone. The Digitone is in multimap mode! Enjoy

3 Likes

Digitakt and a pad from Micromonsta. Digitone was supposed to chime in at some point but its audio cable wasn’t connected to the camera.

5 Likes

Hi guys. I’ve released an EP today.
I used the Machinedrum, Analog Rythm MK2, Digitone and Minilogue XD. It was inspired by Karenn, Blawan, Dominik Eulberg and Skee Mask but also feminism and my science fictional fantasy…
I hope you’ll enjoy!

1 Like

Here’s a live idm track with Digitone on keys, pads, and drums, Wavestate on amen break, DX7 on bass & Stutter Edit 2 on glitch!

5 Likes

Funnily enough I didn’t know about this thread.

Ever since I got my Analog 4 I’ve been doing nothing but IDM on my Elektron boxes.

Not sure if I’ve shared this jam I made last week… the Lead part is something that stuck with me. The patch Akai bass Jungle is used for it with a bit of addition to the Filter overdrive.

6 Likes

Here’s Patterning 2 playing a Digitakt, and Ableton playing Patterning! Generative idm! Enjoy.

9 Likes

Fresh out the oven…

Using Vinyl sim on the SP 404 OG to saturate all A4 tracks except bass…

3 Likes

Sounds sick, awesome jam.

1 Like

Love this, transitions and melodies were awesome. Love the kind of hiphop esque beat vibes too.