IDM / Ambient Techno made on your Elektron gear

Made a minimalistic ambient track about a year ago. For this track I used field recordings from 2019 taken from a trip up at the Briksdalsbreen glacier in Norway. I sampled some sounds into the Digitakt from my Mininova and put it all together on the Digitakt. Feel free to have a listen:

kedorf

5 Likes

I was lusting after a Abstrakt Avalon, and thought I’d get that new TD3-MO acid box Behringer is going to put out.

I have TB03 and I haven’t used it in a really long time, I decided to dust it off and I made this.

Maybe I should get another TB03?

Roland TB03
Roland SH01a
Sequentix Cirklon
Empress Reverb
SSL SiX
Modal Cobalt 8m
Elektron Digitone
Elektron Rytm mk2

10 Likes

Amazing track again

3 Likes

:slight_smile:thanks!

Hi Guys, one track of my new record. I used Machinedrum, Digitone and the Minilogue XD for this track. It’s breaky and the Machinedrum resamples the pattern to create weird sparkles… Some 90’s UK vibe and ambient in it… Feel free to listen to it.

13 Likes

this is good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

beautiful!!

und schöner Künstlername :wink:

Hey danke! Ja tatsächlich von meinem Namen “Sandor” abgeleitet. In der Grundschule fanden ein paar “coole” Typen es witzig, mich “Sand im Ohr” zu nennen :slight_smile: du bist Johannes? Auch ein feiner Künstler Name!

1 Like

Hey there everyone ! After recently decided not to sell my A4 mkII I started using it again hahaha. In this jam it is used to sequencer the mini Schlappi Engineering voice that does the bassline, as well as doing some of the poly stuff.

9 Likes

Just a quick Instagram jam

Some of my presets from the Analog 4 Mk 2 https://youtu.be/VDcMpaE8teQ

1 Like

killer rimshot !!

1 Like

Thanks! I worked with a drummer for that track and he recorded a bunch of drum loops (which I sliced up in the RYTM). That rimshot came out of that.

all his videos are awesome.

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

lovely!

Here’s my new video with the LXR-02 and Digitone and some visuals.
(I think this is IDM…)

7 Likes

I recorded this jamming with two patterns on the Digitonte. I recorded the master out, next I made some chops in Ableton, and added some EQ, a compressor and a limiter. It’s pretty poor but I had a ton of fun making it.

6 Likes

loving this! - great work

1 Like

Kind of IDM made with Machinedrum MK1 and Monomachine MK1. Some other samples from other gear I can’t recall right now

4 Likes

Thanks!

Here’s a live jam I recorded the other day. Love how tweaky the Model Cycles is. These machines are so great.

3 Likes