If you could buy just one thing in 2022, what would it be?

Same here. Waldorf Iridium.

So glad I did (despite my commitment to NGNY).

1 Like

A UDO Super 6 desktop, but no one in the US seems to actually have one available despite it being “out now”.

1 Like

Selling mine on Reverb if you’re interested;)

1 Like

a new life…

2 Likes

ouch

(if you need help, reach out)

The OB-X8.

4 Likes

For me I would have said a DSI Prophet… but now I have one on the way I’m going to have to pick something else :man_cartwheeling:

The Erica Synths Techno System is my choice if limited to one purchase in 2022:

I have been planning to build a modular setup for over a year, and the Erica Synths Techno System would provide a good foundation with minimal effort.

1 Like

World governments that value and protect the Well being of all humans, animals, and plants above all else. Instead of money and ‘power’.

Or world peace if you like.

7 Likes

Same.

2 Likes

An Octatrack ? That’s done since two weeks :smiley: Nothing more to buy in 2022 besides … cables and an small audio interface.

In my dreams : Perkons :heart:

A sensibly priced SH-2

2 Likes

A house lol

1 Like

M8 tracker … I already have one, but it’s all you need.

Yes definitely :+1:

An Oberheim OB-8.

Oh let’s go full Timothy Leary SMI²LE

Space Migration
Intelligence Increase
Life Extension

(after world peace obv)

1 Like

Probably a omega railmaster or a music easel… not sure which one though.

Yep.
We could be doing all that right now if we werent fighting over oil and rocks like stupid apes, while shitting in our beds by destroying our own habitat.

5 Likes

Erica Synths Techno System! I’m a huge fan of their modules that I already own and love the large knobs, amazing sounds and great look.
Plus it’s geared for live dance music modular style. Another great option for me would be the ARP 2600 reissue, new Oberheim synth, or Rytm MK2 to complete my dark Elektron trilogy. If I don’t buy synths next year, a custom 8 string guitar could be fun.

2 Likes