If you could buy just one thing in 2022, what would it be?

I mean…

1 Like

That’s not up to the government though. It’s up to the people.

Anyway, if I could only buy one music-related thing in 2022, that would be some proper music education (both theory and production).

I think a good teacher would really make the difference for me, I lose focus very easily and have always been very bad at music. Tryin’ to learn through YouTube and Attack Magazine is frustrating.

If talking gear, I would love a Vermona Drm1 Mark IV.

1 Like

Announcement by Buchla today?

More time to make music

2 Likes

I’ll say to you what I say to my wife.

If I’m not awake when it happens, you can hardly be mad at me for doing it.

5 Likes

And I will be buying this!

5 Likes

Damn that’s nice, I love transformers, more of a decepticon guy myself though, is there a Megatron?

Not yet, this just got announced. Can’t see them not doing it tbh though.

Page loads. First pop-up tries to get me to go look at something else on their site. 2nd pop-up tells me how much they value my personal data privacy. Two pop-ups? Fuck that. No Prime is worth this.

Matriarch most likely.

1 Like

Really? Doesn’t do that for me

1 Like

I already answered this thread and found myself compelled to again, Machinedrum will be mine again this year! :grin:

1 Like

Good summary
:man_shrugging:

This keeps me awake at nights sometimes. It makes no sense that things aren’t like that!
Sadly I think money and power goals are so collectively entrenched, there will need to be some massive catastrophe to change things. Doesn’t feel too far away these days :weary:

3 Likes

Renting a studio space. Not like a recording studio…but just a room outside my home I can be loud in. I mean…buying would be ideal but lol

1 Like

I think I already had/have everything. Perhaps a new bike, mine is not suitable for bumpy roads.

1 Like

A Rhodes Mk8 would be lovely.

… like this guy…

3 Likes

OP-1 Field, since I already bought the Syntakt.

Yes, yes, I know :smiley:

1 Like

prophet 10

or a boat