If you could buy just one thing in 2022, what would it be?

Honestly for me it would be time off from work to concentrate on making music fully.

4 Likes

I think we’re all appreciative for work and rent but better human pursuits would be lovely.

I NEED a mixer or new audio interface, but it’s the last thing I WANT to buy

1 Like

Got to eat your vegetables before you get your pudding :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I bought one too last year and I’m very happy with it too. How do you find the keybed? It took me a while to get used to it but now it feels great (it’s a bit bouncy).

a 3 month vacation

11 Likes

A Mannequins Cold Mac, the last module I want for my utility Eurorack case. But pretty sure I won’t get one new, and won’t find one used either!

1 Like

I need a new power source for my pedal board and it’s the last thing I want to spend 100-200 euro on.

1 Like

The center of my music “studio” is a Korg Kronos. I have now owned it since 2014. I just heard on Youtube that Korg has discontinued it, as of fall 2021. It had a ten year run. I am so glad I bought it–probably the best thing I have ever purchased. I love having so much in one single thing, that I can turn on, and not turn anything else (other than my mixer and studio moniitor) and have so much to work/play with.

2 Likes

5 Likes

i often think about this post now.
looks like you knew something.

19 Likes

Hapax confirmed that it won’t happen.

1 Like

A Lighthouse. Ive always wanted one.

4 Likes

Peace, and a Perköns HD-01

1 Like

I bought my one thing this year already. A minilogue XD module. May not be an OB-6 but it scratches my itch. Took me 8yrs to settle on and get an analog poly synth. So it’s quite a pleasant release to have and play one that suites my 80’s analog tastes. The bonus of that 3rd digital Oscillator for that fuller sound and all the DX7ish, and other beautiful digital sounds I can experiment with.

1 Like

Hahah, YEP! And I’m quite relieved. My Cirklon desires are gently fading away into the sunset, and I’m quite content.

1 Like

A friend’s father had a dream like this. Sealed a deal and left just before going insane a year later. :grin:

1 Like

Haha. Ive seen the film The Lighthouse with Willem Defoe. I know what you mean.

A perkons. But I won’t, because 1/it’s not available 2/it’s expensive and 3/it’s NoGear New Year

:grin:

2 Likes

Is buying an OB-6 worth it in 2022?