If you could buy just one thing in 2022, what would it be?

At this point, I think I’m more excited about getting rid of some stuff more than anything. Even with a trimmed down rack of gear it’s more than I ever end up using…

If and when I do sell off a few things, I’d mainly be looking at creature comforts, like a new laptop or desktop, better cables, a new desk or chair, or upgrading software I’ve been using free versions of for a while, that sort of thing.

There are a few pieces I’d be interested in getting for the right price, but unless they fall from the sky at unreasonably low prices, I don’t think I’m getting much of anything this year, at least not for a while.

1 Like

Who knows, though in all honesty I don’t mind the pads. There’s a mod you can do where you basically saw them off if you’re desperate for space.

1 Like

A dragon.

3 Likes

Pristine condition peavey mark III bass amp or a sunn coliseum or beta bass with a euro transformer.

Let 2022 begin.

19 Likes

That is the most Swedish looking piano I have ever seen. :laughing::heart:

Congrats! You have achieved my dream as well.

8 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d buy some months off to actually retrieve energy for making music. as now now the few times i go to the studio i am tired as the days drain almost my entire energy. between job and family not much energy/time left for music.

14 Likes

Did you re-package your Prophet 12?

You know, this one doesn’t even do midi.

1 Like

Yes, can I buy-

• Dedicated time for deep work
  • Dedicated time for deep relaxation
  • A respite from pandemic waves so I can recharge with friends and collaborators
  • A less stupid and stressful set of US and world politics that affect myself and those i love

Maybe some gas station nachos too.

9 Likes

Pffft, what you do, play it with your feet?

2 Likes

Focus

3 Likes

i’ve been on the waitlist since 2018… i know 2022 is my year

2 Likes

I feel this in my bones. If it were possible, I’d gladly pay several hundred, maybe several thousand, to just detach and relax and have time to be creative. Unfortunately even a regular vacation is out of the question these days…

2 Likes

A new set of teeth.

4 Likes

I made the leap for the Yamaha stage piano in 2021. It came down to the Kawai MP11SE, which I really, really enjoyed, the Nord Piano 4, and the Yamaha CP. I got a really good deal on a CP73, which at first I discounted, I really wanted a full 88 keybed. But I am extremely happy with the CP73. I really recommend you try these 3, they are all great.

7 Likes

NGNY, otherwise:

Rytm

2 Likes

Good choice :+1:
Only machine I can’t really do without

one thing in 2022?
a winning lottery ticket?
lame answer, im sure, but REAL.
i dont need no gear, i just need to not work myself to death.
so if i could buy THAT, thatd be great.

3 Likes