Intellijel Cascadia

LOL, it was that demo that triggered my response. Maybe I should rephrase my remark: If someone has demo’s where that thing goes bonkers, hit me up :slight_smile:

1 Like

to be clear: you’re not wrong to want to hear this. might be just a matter of getting it into the right hands. it’s still very new. but Superbooth is next week. so I’m sure you’ll hear some Blush Response or Richard Devine or similar before too long…

2 Likes

There’s a “helltones” section in the release-day video by mylarmelodies. But I tend to agree with @chiasticon. I want to hear the core sound, like a chef interview where the candidate has to make an omelette. What I want in the way of extreme sounds is specific and personal (and changes from day to day), and I often find demos too noisy.

3 Likes

Okay, I’ll wait till @Fin25 gets his hands on it.

1 Like

I can’t feel my hands

2 Likes

Or my face

2 Likes

Your bum?

2 Likes

One should not mention @Fin25’s bum in a thread titled “Cascadia”

1 Like

Has anyone sent their Cascadia through a Sherman Filterbank yet?

1 Like

You said bum.

I read mum.

How rude

:joy:

I really want try to do some more bonkers “drum groove” type stuff with it but also trying to wrap up some tracks, so mine has been happily riding a mono role until I finish a few things.

1 Like

Be real though folks, this thing will do pretty much whatever you like

4 Likes

Quick question. Do they ship a hockey puck with this synth ?

I saw a Thomann video with one

3 Likes

I did not receive a hockey puck but I did receive a small jar of maple syrup with the Intellijel logo on it.

5 Likes

well they are Canadian…

also are you sure that puck-looking thing in the video isn’t a tin?

4 Likes

A tin for your herbs & spices

5 Likes

Oh man the list has gotten stronger. I will wait it out on Thursday to see what Oberheim is offering before jumping the gun.

1 Like

I gotta say, I’ve been playing around with this now for a few days and the wave folder after the filter is pretty inspired. It’s not where I would normally think to put a one, (look at the Taiga for example.)

This is so much fun.

2 Likes
5 Likes