Introducing Analog Four & Analog Rytm MKII

All voices can stream at once with max quality, in addition to the master out.

3 Likes

it means :
Stream all internal voices, external inputs, and main bus to separate DAW tracks at 24 bit/48 kHz

3 Likes

I really want to hear the ā€œReworked analog circuitryā€ of the A4 MKII. Iā€™ve always felt the overdrive was a bit weird. I really want it to sound a lot different.

I sent a message to elektron to wish them a good holiday and congratulations for these improvement choicesā€¦ :heart_eyes:

Also, what a work to do at the Holliday return WOW ā€¦ be brave guys ! take a big breath of JOY @Ess @Jon @Olle

I start to save bucks for September, October and December ! what a hell of 2017 ending year ā€¦ I need to find a big gig for the New Yearā€™s eve hahahahahaha dammit :joy:
A big THANKS !

8 Likes

I understand that Overbridge will continue to be free for Mk1 devices, but does that mean they are orphaned as far as updates are concerned?

Thereā€™s nothing orphaned as far as updates, at Elektron :wink:

And yetā€¦

funny how that works out

5 Likes

We are upset that you are so upset! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Feast your :elan: :elan: on these ā€¦

12 Likes

Elektron please consider offering these in black or at least a darker gray.

4 Likes

anyone notice the label TEMP JUMP above bank button D?
new, and hopefully also on MK1 - guess it will jump to any pattern as long as you hold the buttonā€¦ beat juggling!

6 Likes

I think the lesson from all this is that we should always believe the ā€˜interestingā€™ listings on random gear sites.

3 Likes

Not a good look when you potentially scuff your aluminium though !

The Elektron page says that OB is available for Mk1 devices now. Doesnā€™t say anything about continued updates. The Mk1 devices have a feature set that will be a paid addition for the Mk2 devices. How is OB going to be handled in the future?

Annoyed that my post got merged into this long thread. Just adds to my annoyance with Elektron today. Iā€™ve spent thousands on Elektron products in the past several months, and to see major additions like sampling on the Rytm irritates me greatly. Clear answers would be helpful.

I agree. A MKII Rytm is a little ā€œsoonā€ but the MKII A4 seems about right. My enthusiasm for both my MKIs comes and goes. Some days I like the sound, others I donā€™t. But all in all, whether you have a MKI or MKII, theyā€™re all rad.

1 Like

Same with OT and DT RAM. You can get 4GB RAM for pennies these days surely?

Iā€™m for sure getting a new A4.

It simply is a bad move. Nobody here likes it. When you offer something for free with your products your customers have expectations. Once that has been taken away it leaves a bad taste (like bad business dealings taste). Best to find another way to pay your programmers without red flagging a charge for something we expect as a perk of buying these expensive niche systems.

[Mod Edit : Language]

Iā€™m ok with Overbridge being a paid product now if it helps them actually meet deadlines. What I donā€™t think is cool though is charging PER device. It should be one time paid software that works for all devices

6 Likes

If I buy an MKII, Iā€™m totally cool with OB costing extra $ because I donā€™t want to have anything to do with it in the first place. Iā€™m assuming those savings are somehow passed on to me through the value of the unit.