Introducing Analog Four & Analog Rytm MKII

Acid house is dead. Burn your 303

2 Likes

A4/RYTM MKII release = existential crisis for Elektronauts

9 Likes

These look fantastic!!! Iā€™ll have to save like crazy for a rytm II. It looks like the perfect drum solution for me.

A bit of a long shot, but elektron peeps, will there be the option to pay for a retrofit of some of the new hardware features on the old boxes, like there was with the original +drive on machinedrums? All I want is cv inputs on my a4.(And individual outs, but Iā€™m planning to do that myself when my warrantyā€™s up in January)

in that case you just put on ā€œten ragas to a disco beatā€

Here is some good ole Aussie techno for this moment

1 Like

Sell all those old obsolete garbage cheap on ebay to buy the new glittery boxes :+1::smirk:

1 Like

Any release = existential crisis for Elektronautsā€™ mods :loopy:

16 Likes

2 Likes

Im selling mine for 10 dollars.

no money - no problem

5 Likes

I just read the announcement, so the Rytm Mk II will actually be different from the MK I besides the new hardware? I am asking because sampling should be technically possible on MK I as well.

not if you factor in the lack of an analog digital converter on the inputs, discussed to death before and above :zonked:

5 Likes

but its got a hole in the back!

7 Likes

thatā€™s just for storing an extra headphone adapter mate

4 Likes

Iā€™m interested in how the expression outputs will work on the Rytm. Iā€™m hoping you can assign multiple parameters to move within a specified range with the turn of one knob. That would be pretty cool! Does anyone have any details on how this is implemented?

3 Likes

So what? All you have to do is buy the Rytm MK2, open it up, take out the analog tp digital converter and then stick it into the Mk1. Very doable

3 Likes

Loving the tabletop design but that UI layout on the A4 doesnā€™t look right to me. Looking at it sets off some OCD triggers in me or something! But what do I know about UI design.

Still want it thoughā€¦

gold plated no less, unlike the shabby noir finish on the newer so called upgraded MKii :wink:

[gotta fess up to loving the whole design of the new A4 , perfection :heart: ]

3 Likes

I like your hacker/maker spirit :tunga:

2 Likes