Introducing: Digitone Keys

Everything from the marketing teasers up to the reveal with included OS updates was awesome. I own a Digitone already and don’t really need another but I sure want one of these!

1 Like

59729928_10156448579881713_7546970941729800192_n

48 Likes

right, thats exactly what I wanted.

Think I prefer this.

1 Like

It would have been more work to design it this way instead of slapping a keyboard next to an existing box with minimal modifications

1 Like

But thats not what they are providing.

SO…now you have the choice. Purchase or no.
A nice choice to have. I have to choose whether to save up for gear or eat dinner for the next few weeks :slight_smile:

Looks great… id do it…if i could!

1 Like

its a no for me on this one unfortunately. Would have wanted it if it was this shape though, a lot of good keyboard synths being announced so im going to wait a bit more to make a decision.

3 Likes

Agreed l would have purchased it aswell but that design is difficult to look at sorry Elektron.

2 Likes

This design looks nice! If only it looked like this.

8 Likes

I think elektron moves from the top design Blackboxes (Analog rytm MK1, Analog Four, Octatrack) to this really bad design. It’s Awful and expensive for a 100 $ midi keyboard next to the digitone.

5 Likes

Definitely a more agreeable design above, even if the layout was shuffled around a little more :slight_smile:

I would move the sequencer to the right and the menu buttons to the left. That would be an immediate preorder for me.

2 Likes

Track buttons and page on right arm maybe, the horizontal 8 knobs, maybe even layout all 16 trigs across. Shift and function next to mod wheel

1 Like

Success on this release @Elektron !
It is nice to see you nodding to the past and evolving :blush::clap:

2 Likes

would b cool if they did go this route, would have sold more no doubt and recouped any costs spent. But maybe current design was a way to save on current board design or floating dn stock. No idea how it all works. Is what it is ay. still a nice item

4 Likes

Poor Cenk, has to justify this crap. What’s wrong with Elektron nowadays. Fail

5 Likes

Hmmm, thank you, I’m gonna try that out later :slight_smile:

Don’t be a fool the correct answer is save up for gear of course.

1 Like

on a 37-key keyboard? both hands? where do you put them?

I’m guessing most people complaining that it’s “fugly” weren’t around for the Monomachine Keyboard – I love the look (even if the ergonomics is TBD) just for the nostalgia – and it is visually a very cool look.

If you don’t like it, nobody is making you buy it.

Funny that for some the world was a better place when this particular project wasn’t available. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes