Introducing Digitone

Oh wow Prints is in love again.
It’s elektronauts version of Bold and the Beautiful.
So touching to see the deep love blossom time and time again :joy:

3 Likes

It’s taking every ounce of concentration and responsibility to not place a preorder right now :heart_eyes:

Those demos- I want to download them and just listen to them recreationally! Gorgeous stuff

2 Likes

ah, nice!

I’ve been hounding several threads for an Elektron FM synth for quite awhile now. Hell yeah, I’m in love. Why should I feel ashamed for that?

5 Likes

Jeez Elektron now
This bloody cloning trend’s gotta stop :joy:

Dude, between this and a DT you’ve pretty much got a simplified classic trinity- all you really need is to throw an iPad into the mix and you’ve got a massive deal of sonic potential in so small a space!

3 Likes

f4caec92c7250f6bd86321200e45c760418c69bac94bbff291a3149671864d12

1 Like

I swear. The moment that they introduce in-box midi loopback/ Control-All tracks… it’ll be so over.

Enough to sell the Virus?

2 Likes

@Cosmic @psyclone001 is that like a bro-ish hi five or something?

https://static.deathandtaxesmag.com/uploads/2015/11/high-five-bro-640x400.png

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah you know we love ya Prints :kissing_heart:

I’m Maverick he is…

1 Like

Digitone is nice :+1: a 8 polyphonic voice I with only 2 outs wish it had a Aux outputs

1 Like

Of course!

You know what they always say… bros before digitones @Cosmic @psyclone001

4 Likes

I wonder if this will drop A4 MKI prices further. I can see someone looking at an A4 thinking, “Hmmm, I can get a brand new Digitone with a three year warranty for the same price as a used A4.” Different synths, yes. But doesn’t mean it won’t cause some who were in the market for an A4 to reconsider, no?

This reminds me of how I strategically predict price drops for cryptocurrencies in my head all day long lol.

5 Likes

It has half the voices of a DX-7 but twice as many audio outs!