Introducing Digitone

would be great to feed my OT into OB, and then get rid of my old noisey soundcard…

1 Like

Over-what?

only solution is to use a full-featured MIDI sequencer I suppose.

Omg I’m so excited! I got the announcement email yesterday but it didn’t sink in until today.

I’m literally having a meltdown.

How long will this take to appear in Canada. Anyone know?

Very nice indeed. With demos that sound like BoC, my ears perked up. And now I heard some Dub Techno chords too (in SS video below @ 11:40). If I hear Rhythm & Sound style basslines… Damnit. Must resist. Stay strong.

2 Likes

While I do understand (and share) some of your gripes against Elektron, that’s really not helping calling customers “digifish”. Funny word by the way.

Any orders shipped yet?

not yet on my end. I hope they ship soooon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heat hook up

Do Digifish Dream of Elekron Sheep?

9 Likes

Any MPC can do what you want.

1 Like

I’m stoked I’m a sucker for FM anything
Yes bummed still waiting on a Digitakt update(get it to sync to the gosh dam OT arranger grrrr) but Elektron is my jam I love the workflow and tbh every manufacturer has let me down a little at some point Dave Smith straight gave up on the tempest much needed updates so I sold it & thats what I do if it gets that bad but Elektron eventually makes it happen hang tuff :alien::black_heart:

1 Like

I think what I like about it is, its four Ableton Operators in a box with a powerful sequencer and effects… I used Operator for years so i love 4 Op FM this box is a no brainer for me

2 Likes

Kwak!! HahahHEeHEHe!!!111one111

nice elektron, glad i got rid of my roland d-05. not quite the same but yes that stuff was a huge PITA to program, and can’t wait for elektron’s more familiar (to me) workflow. have owned a preen fm in the past too but this takes the cake for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

already sold out?? i clicked the link of the newsletter mail i received instantly - why don’t you produce more? standing here with cash in my hands ready to pay… please make preorders possible. :wink:

The last thing on my mind before going to bed yesterday was Digitone. The first thing I thought of when I awoke was Digitone. Imagine two Digitones. Wouldn’t that be spectacular?

3 Likes

Yep, that sound raised my eyebrows.

3 Likes

I even dreamt about it, had a bad night with problems to fall asleep, and some nightly awakenings, and the digitone was always there ah ah

(bit hopefully, no fish nor any funny long-haired and beardy dude behind :wink: )

1 Like

sounds really good