Introducing Song Mode on Digitakt, Syntakt, Digitone & Digitone Keys

Disregard! Had an old transfer app. I’m bout to song mode rnrn <3

3 Likes

I really love that they added the ability to hash out a good pattern chain and then print that chain into the song mode. Kickass idea!

3 Likes

I’ve been playing with song mode on my Digitakt with some existing patterns for about and hour, and it’s already clear just how powerful this will be. I’ll be approaching pattern creation totally different now, knowing that I can effectively treat a pattern as a sample slice to be sequenced like a chopped up break. Fucking awesome!

11 Likes

Normally the song mode would be thing to complete finished songs, but now the absense of slices on the DT is really holding me back, even though I also own an Octatrack. :rofl:

1 Like

This are exactly my words. This update looks like it was made to keep the naggers quiet because half of this Forum wants Song Mode even if it’s not as fleshed out as it has to be.
The Keyboard and Scale thing is more of a selling point for me.

3 Likes

curious. What do you get here that makes the big difference to the OT arranger?

Do we have any Infos on how this song mode might work when syncing Digitakt + digitone. I am especially “concerned” about the mute states of a pattern

4 Likes

Holllyyyy Shiiitte - they’ve done it, they’ve only gone and bloody done it. Amazing

4 Likes

Now that I can use the song mode, I just need a musical genius mode. Would it be hard to implement ?

7 Likes

do we need to install the 1.01 upgrade to be able to install the 1.11 for the Syntakt ? Or does the 1.11 includes the older fixes too ?

Why not?

WWWWWWHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??? What a way to wake up :two_hearts:

Thanks!!

1 Like

Ah no keyboard fold on octatrack i understand

No, just go ahead and install the latest firmware

2 Likes

ok cool, thank you :slight_smile:

How much is the upgrade ?

2 Likes

Not sure if you’re joking, but in case you’re not - it’s a free upgrade.

3 Likes

There is no portamento in the song mode? You have to create a copy of the pattern to shift the note value? I think a shift in the arranger would be preferable.

1 Like

Thank you ! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Song mode for my trinity and my 4 years wait Cirklon finally arrived, yesterday truly was like Christmas.

3 Likes