iOS-iPhone DAWs & apps

Drambo has a wavetable oscillator module as a cheap IAP. Very very worth it and all pre set up for you to be used in any manner of flexible ways. You can load your own samples into it. It’s the only IAP available currently, very much worth supporting the dev with the new update that’s just dropped

https://www.iorama.studio/chantlings

Forget I asked for help.

Maybe the problem is you not being creative with the myriad of possibilities with the apps available, rather than the apps “not being creative”?

Thanks but no. I’m asking for creative apps that are fun for enjoyment.

On topic - every app I own is creative. The user is the only one to blame if there is no creative output.

You’re right. Wow so enlightening.

Thanks

oh you’re welcome. I’ll be sure to PM you and the other guy when I don’t want any real answers and a cliche saying.

:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

‘The wise man blames not the tools in his hands, but the lack of ideas in his mind.’

• Doctor Cliché, circa 1372

Or get Drambo.

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

No thanks.

I enjoy MiRack on the iPhone, can build stuff

1 Like

Drambo and MiRack are far from “wonderfully limited”, which he’s looking for.

2 Likes

Appreciate the recommendation.

1 Like

You are right, but I deleted the question. Somehow me just asking for fun creative apps means I’m not creative and that I don’t need apps. Today I learned.

It’s been mentioned before, but Koala. Most fun creative app for me personally, so far.

It’s like ruby level fun and creativeness if music making were programming. Way more fun and creative than for example Java for me personally. Even though both languages are turing complete, so i could program anything with both.

1 Like

Does anyone know an app that can generate chords and melodies? I remember seeing a really good YouTube video on one and I can’t remember it’s name

Piano Motifs?

Chords and arps:

Melodies:

Both: