Jamuary 2022

Jam 10. I’m not participating in Cuckoo’s uplifting jam compo, but I thought I would do something in this spirit anyway. Not sure if it qualifies, but as uplifting as it’s going to get today. :sunny: :tropical_drink:

Rytm II, SubH, OB6, Bass, Guitar, Odyssey.

8 Likes

I like these! :clap:

1 Like

Day 10… real struggle today-work was manic and nearly didn’t bother, but figured I should do something…anything(!) just to keep the ball rolling…. It was difficult to even bring myself to share it, but that’s the process and wanted to keep it going.

Literally done in less than 10 mins including recording and uploading etc-if nothing else what it does show is just how easy/quick/intuitive and fun the circuits are….

5 Likes

Yesssssss

1 Like

Day 10: a jam to dance to. This was actually the second try for me today; did one at lunch break that I really wasn’t feeling after a listen back. Maybe I’ll come back to that one another time…

Anyway: this one’s more like it.

5 Likes

J10

a little more low key

mostly bitwig with a little DFAM
and a bunch of plugins,
some stock, others less so

5 Likes

Blurry camera leads to arty art camouflage.

8 Likes

oof… didn’t make any time today. this took a very short time on the couch to piece together from a drum loop and one italian movie soundtrack song.

8 Likes

I need to cut some tracks with my Elektrons and modular gear. Been dealing with pain from broken foot injury.

1 Like

Oof. Foot injuries are no joke at all. Hope you heal up soon!

1 Like
11 Likes

11th sub aquatic

7 Likes

Day 11

5 Likes

My first run with the Akai Force. Messy, noonish, too much beat-repeat. But hey, this is Jamuary!

5 Likes

Part of a quick Jam i did yesterday. M:C into AH. I used the loop back midi trick on my M:C so when i engage the “MOUT” track 3 effects track 4 5 and 6. Also i disconnected track 5 from the master so all you here is the delay and verb sends.

3 Likes

I joined Jamuary this year for the first time. I don’t want to spam the topic with all my jams, so I’ll post my two latest ones made with Elektron gear:

9 Likes

thanks yeah it sucks I hope to avoid in future. I am going to try to do a few video jams for Jamuary in any case.

1 Like

I’ve been practicing my setup live on Instagram.
Knowing that there might be someone listening to my experiments makes me approach it in a more audience-oriented way. Otherwise the jams tend to get a bit out there…
So yeah, just a random snippet from one of the live sessions. Nothing too organised or worked out, plus many mistakes/mishaps included :wink:

Machinedrum
Moog Sirin
Octatrack
Nord Drum 3P (off screen)

7 Likes

After being left out until now (knew it was just a matter of time and was looking forward to it!), today’s jamuary workout was a solo Octatrack affair.

I rarely have ever used it solo, but that felt like a nice way of being reacquainted after a bit of a break from it. Today’s tech-house-acid-whatever jam was also an exercise in seeing how I feel about using Tracklib as a sample source - more science needed but I like the model/approach and think it’s filling a need for many producers.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYmOvAlpzEK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes