Jamuary 2022

Day 11th is Ableton Live. This challenge is driving me mad I think.

However, this is using only devices from fors.fm, mostly Kit. It’s quite fun to use Live that way in fact. It feels very “Elektron-y” (hmmmm, who knows why :thinking:).

6 Likes

I know you guys love some Acid! Here we go, enjoy :sunglasses: don’t forget your sunglasses!

10 Likes

Day 11 and some disintegrated M:C jamming!

2 Likes

I suppose this counts, as it’s January, and I was just jamming a bit last night.

9 Likes

Eleven! Short guitar loop into Particle into ambient wash + dusty techno with Volcas and Microfreak :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I don’t regularly listen to stuff like this but enjoyed it a lot and didn’t want it to end. Nice work!

Edit. Lots of nice stuff here in general. Inspiring and respect to you all for smashing stuff out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Damn! This is good! Could have easily been an 80s cartoon soundtrack/themesong

2 Likes

Jam #11 Synthy Wavy fun with the RYTM II - OB6 - Minitaur - Guitar
Just trying to make the OB6 feel at home :wink:

8 Likes

Today I wanted to play with some orchestral and vocal libraries and make something epic. But it seems I overdid it a little.
The most interesting technical note is the whole track is sequenced by the Squarp Pyramid. I used Maschine only as a VST host and a mixer.

Hydrasynth, Pyramid, my guitar, EastWest orchestra, Ethera Evi 2, Vocalise 2, Superior Drummer 3 and a bunch of fx plugins (valhalla, goodhertz, brainworx)

5 Likes

6 Likes

Something silly and unserious that popped outta the gear today. I may have turned a knob or something. Not sure yet. If there was any sloppy improvisation, it wasn’t me, it was the gear. :face_with_monocle:

Potential culprits:
Analog Four MkII
Grandmother
Cobalt8x
TD-3-MO
Digitakt

6 Likes

tonight’s offering: some tough sounding drums and bobby hutcherson chops.

10 Likes

Ended up like some acid got into an NES game tune. :smiley:

8 Likes

Nice!! Rather Buchla-ish in tone :slight_smile:

Makes me want to do something along these lines!

1 Like

Love it! Touch of Idol, maybe a dash of Cure, and some 80s soundtracks for flavor. Very cool!

1 Like

Day 11: a little late and completely eschewing the prompt for a full blown ambient daydream. Y’all will understand how excited I am about getting some sweet little FM bells out of the Model:Cycles lol.

8 Likes

Thanks ! I’m intrigued by Buchla.
I really have too give some proper time to my Arturia Easel and understand it.

2 Likes

J11

Elektron rytm
Korg OpSix
Moog DFAM
Elektron Digitone
Emerald Ox Chaos Slop
Assorted plug-ins
Bitwig

8 Likes

Jamuary 11th 2022. Missed a few days, back on it now…

8 Likes

Change of pace with a Deluge only jam :peace:

5 Likes