Jamuary 2022

Improvisation on the Digitone and Microcosm for my 3rd Jamuary 2022 Jam. Enjoy.

10 Likes

7 Likes

Jamuary 12: oh god, I hate it. Lol. I accidentally ruined the pattern halfway through and couldnā€™t quite build the momentum back, so I ended up doing a quick little take and calling it a day. Hereā€™s to tomorrow (and to just putting something out there, lol)!

7 Likes

Love it cuckoo! You are such an inspiration and I remember learning my Octatrack from your videos.

Some kickless music inspired by Barker. Quite a challenge just on the op-z, and Iā€™m not getting it quite right, but that is all part of the fun.

3 Likes

Days 6, 7, 8, and 9 (almost caught up):

7 Likes

Creepy Glitchy Lullaby (Digitakt, Digitone, tongue drum):

10 Likes

unlucky for sum

9 Likes

Day 13

7 Likes

My second jam :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Doing Godā€™s work here, answering the questions I never wanted to ask but needed to know

1 Like

banged one out early with groove collective drum loop + classic ahmad jamal snippets:

8 Likes

little something from Digitakt stock, nothing exciting

7 Likes

#13 Laid back groove thing with ARII-Bass-Guitar-Odyssey and some Spitfire & Felt vstā€™s.

7 Likes

One of my faves so far: meditative but rhythmic piece on Octatrack and Manther - another exercise in live resampling and starting to feel way more comfortable and methodical in using the OT in this way :slight_smile:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYrTcsBJZ5E/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes

Day 13, trying out different FX on the PO-35 speak and confirming that live transitions on such a setup are really difficult.

10 Likes

Havenā€™t been as diligent as past years, but something is better than nothing I always say, when it comes to music making:

Be sure and grab the Project File and Patches for Continua from the links in the YouTube description.

7 Likes

Number 13! Kept it simple today. Couple of Volca kick & drum loops with some guitar scratches on top.

Also: Awesome stuff all of you, itā€™s great fun going through this thread every day!

6 Likes

got a jump on a jam for tomorrow with this simple two chord masterpiece (cough, cough). all the vinyl noise is actually from the source sample for the drum/bass line. itā€™s crunchy. i played in the guitar and rhodes, though not very well.

8 Likes

Fun jam i did the other day with my Eurorack skiff and DN. Enjoy!!!

2 Likes