Jamuary 2023

Sacrilage.

Welcome to Jamuary, lovely jam! That trinity has such a distinct character, hearing yours makes me miss mine.

2 Likes

Hey, thanks! Yes they definitely do have a unmistakable vibe. Happy jamming

1 Like

Digitone has no limits. Really like what the lfo did to the acid bass sound. Happy Friday everyone

7 Likes

Loving these, and also pretty amazed what can be done with the Digitakt alone.

1 Like
4 Likes

Leaning into the synth side of the Deluge :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No. 6 Chill OT + DN beat.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lennart Verhoeff (@pixeltuner)

6 Likes

Day 6 - very rushed today, but pleased to do something. Recently picked up the play… I’m 50/50 with it at the mo. I don’t think I’ll keep it. It’s so close to being perfect but the things it doesn’t do are just to big for me to overcome I think.

5 Likes

Today, I had to work quickly. Here’s the result.

5 Likes

made my first short video

6 Likes
7 Likes

Love this idea - Day 2 is a real place and I’d like to go.

Feeling very inspired by all the great stuff in this thread especially after vowing to myself last year that I would stop DAW arranging so much.

Anyway, I’ve been working on a lot of new dub techno adjacent tracks and so I enjoyed this break from it… (for the curious - Plaits droning, DT drums, OT texturizing)

8 Likes

dfam short jam :milky_way:

10 Likes

some megaman fun with tx6

Quick and dirty way to do these daily jams during the week when time is limited

5 Likes

Really good. It kept me interested till the end :slight_smile:

I wish people would stop recording videos in HDR. I’m tired of being blinded

1 Like

Will only manage a few jams this time around, hopefully six.

Here is my first with the lemondrop

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnFfJfVJOXB/?igshid=MWI4MTIyMDE=

drift above shared a post on Instagram: "New year, new music!

Jam 1 #jamuary2023 #hardware_jams #petitevictorycollective a jam using only one instrument/sound/sample.

This is for @hardware_jams & @petitevictorycollective. I doubt I’ll be able...

4 Likes

Just arrived home from a long, lovely road trip across half of the US. Listening back to days 5 and 6 that I pre-recorded and damn, 6 especially I’m really proud of. It’s been a fun grounding exercise nearly a week in! I’ll try to keep up, but so far it’s honestly been a pleasure.

chris, a friend of yours shared a post on Instagram: "Day 5 of #jamuary: a moody jam, and the first of three pre-recorded jams while I’m on the road! This one builds off of the sounds of yesterday’s and takes a lot of inspiration from @devhynes’s...

chris, a friend of yours shared a post on Instagram: "Day 6 of #jamuary: a nice, meditative ambient track. No frills, just Minilogue chord layers and a small accompaniment from the Syntakt. Perfect morning headspace ahead of another day of...

6 Likes

Video.

2 Likes

made a chill one today. i’ve found some fun sounds on the roland xp-50, they sound pretty nice through some ableton grain delay. arranged most on the m8 once again, then recorded some synth lines over top in ableton

made some real tasty beans and greens tartine today too!

this inspired me to look up more info on the xp-50, my partner gave it to me for christmas a number of years ago but i never dove in because its a little broken, but it actually seems way more powerful than i expected

5 Likes