Jamuary 2023

Limited time today so I sort of copped out to a very basic drone. Here it go now:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnUrS7tJf8w/

2 Likes

Day 12 #jamuary2023
When freezed buffer of Beads is played by Benjolin!

2 Likes

#jamuary2023 Syntakt+Volca FM+0-coast

2 Likes

I am too busy to do more this month due to work.

Cycles (raw output) based on one of the best bank robbery scenes and movies ever.

7 Likes

With a musical trio i have together with a drummer and bassplayer we only play purely improvised music and allways let the recorder run. Sometimes we collect some pieces and publish an album or piece on bandcamp. This is our last piece from 5/1/2023. Enjoy!

6 Likes

Number 12. Mostly Digitone with the OT processing and adding percussion

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lennart Verhoeff (@pixeltuner)

5 Likes

adding form to an open improv

Pretty much all Deluge :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A couple of missed days, but here’s my 12.01 jam. A cheat really, as this is a bunch of stems i recorded ages ago but then spent a hour messing about with and adding to on my laptop in bed tonight.

Really enjoying catching up on all jams here I missed.

2 Likes

This was a great exercise in not giving up on a shit pattern and just keep tweaking it until it finally kinda works. Ctrl all is always a great way out of boring sounds and into new ideas

4 Likes

Another percussive synth thing with the Nord and A4. Not as happy with it as yesterday’s, but I’m tired and going to go read a book about time.

3 Likes

made this on the airplane last night, its some kinda tune! not gonna have much time to respond to others since im on my trip but im gonna try to get my jams done while im at the gym here in the mornings.

5 Likes

Found time after work and here is fun jam with all my Elektrons this evening and getting MIDI setup too. Thank you all for the MIDI sync tips to get Octatrack working as my central clock brain with Rytm and A4.

3 Likes

Right at midnight:

This is a quickie. Ran out of time, but wasn’t gonna give up on the day again.

This is mostly SE-02 with some 0-Coast through Strega sprinkled in.

7 Likes

jamuary 2023 #12

Commodore C64c MSSIAH Wave Player (built-in 606 samples)
w/:3lektron: Analog Keys :elan: :musical_keyboard:.
Having fun with direct jump and transpose before dinner interrupted

5 Likes

Meandering river jam. Night vibes. Had a few synths in play here. Lots of fun. Cheers all. Hope January is treating everyone well.

7 Likes

Falling behind a bit posting , and had a couple of nights just working on my piano playing and noodling, but here is one from the 10th, a continued experiment in making randomised beats for later curation - this is not, nor is it intended to be a track, just an experiment to see if there is potential in using a setup like this to make parts to build a track out of.

I think there are some good moments in here. I quite

I took this idea a step further on my 12th jam…posting later hopefully.

3 Likes

Jamuary #13

Mother32 (w/ MuRF), DFAMx2, and Subharmaonicon

3 Likes

Took the Syntakt out for a psytrance spin last night. Gonna need to flesh this baby out.

5 Likes

Burna Boy dnb remix. The message of this song has been really affecting me lately, definitely a very sentimental time of year so that might be adding to it.

Edit: So you can’t just upload a remix to YouTube lol, got a copyright notice. Here’s my track:

5 Likes