Jamuary 2023

This went hard!! Heavily distorted industrial techno for todays jam. I built the Twin Drive this morning which is a stereo overdrive based on the Minimoog input gain. I decided to put the whole mix through it :metal:

The sample I used for the… percussive drone?.. is from an amazing record gifted to me by the wonderful @aarb420 this Christmas (also the dope pizza scream patch next to the Eurorack :pizza::scream: ) ‘Electronic Percussion’ by Max Neuhaus. Also used some Prelinger footage for the vocal sample.

8 Likes

went back to my roots with this one, just a simple quick beat.

6 Likes

Deluge and acoustic team up for another major-key bop :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Day 13

1 Like

This one is kind of cheating, but it’s still a jam in January, so :man_shrugging:

I decided to swap the TX802 for my Morphagene & Clouds rack, which I haven’t used in a while. The levels are kind of all over the place because it was my first go at this experiment (mixer -> modular -> FX chain -> Octatrack).

Anyway, it’s the same pattern as yesterday, just processed differently.

3 Likes

Damn this is good. Now I wanna make some DnB.

Makes me want to throw out something, but I already put up #13.

I could throw out early.

1 Like

Friday the 13th! :ghost: DN with the FM unease and OT processing + beat

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lennart Verhoeff (@pixeltuner)

5 Likes

Well, I am tired of holding back, thats for sure.

And now I’m flippin packs.

Edit: I feel bad after such a chill tune from @Oxenholme. This one goes hard.

5 Likes

I’d call that a palette cleanser :smiley: Something about variety and spice of life :ok_hand:

1 Like

I like how we are all influencing each other’s journey! You organized the dnb battle right?

1 Like

Yep. The next battle is going to be announced on Monday.

I’d love to have you with us.

1 Like

Last one of these and then I’ll try something different. More messy randomised beats with melodies.

3 Likes

Looking forward to catching up on others’ work. I lost a couple days due to illness but I get to skip when I need to.

For today’s jam I was going for similar vibe to some of the Radiguish droning I’ve been doing, but with different gear.

5 Likes

Recorded some hard hitting beats Digitone and Analog Heat with stereo splitter cable into TX-6.

3 Likes

I almost forgot to bring my insta link in here! Another day another jam. Good times!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnH0BV1jT6z/

3 Likes

Another, just-in-time jam.

This guitar into some layers of MOOD.

There were many chords that never made the cut.

3 Likes

Day 13: Spacesynth jam. Last year a spacesynth jam was my second-best-viewed video :slight_smile: It’s such a cliche genre, but I love it.

4 Likes

Cycles (raw output). Yesterdays contribution.

4 Likes

Cycles (slight bass EQ in Ableton)

2 Likes

Ableton sketch today! Something a bit moody and damp. Getting a lot of use out of this Prelinger footage

4 Likes