Jamuary 2023

Tried using the DT as a looper for my guitar, not ideal but it does work.

Been using the SYs analogue fx track and it’s overdrive as the amp for my guitar, cannot believe how well it works! Just had my guitar going to the enzo, a chorus pedal then straight into the SYs fx block - nothing else used.

Quickly recorded in bass line use the enzo as an octave pedal, then recorded into left n right guitar parts, some synths from the SY then just jammed it. It’s rough but was fun fucking about.

4 Likes

Jamuary #15

Its just a dfam track with me practicing 4 chords together. Its repetitive, I know.

I may post something else later.

Matriarch with Valhalla Vintageverb and DFAM ran through Shaperbox 3.

2 Likes

welp, couldnt keep myself away. woke up before my gf so i downloaded some jungle samples and made a tune. certainly not jungle even a bit but i do want to try some of that out soon. love how instantly accessible the m8 is, it truly has made the biggest impact on my music making productivity.

4 Likes

This is so chill, with a switchup!

1 Like

thanks friend it was a fun lil jam

Thanks to tips from @malus_mons, I think I’m finally getting the elusive DnB/jungle breaks thing down on the Digi boxes.

7 Likes

Massive :wink:

1 Like

Digitone-only for todays jam! Some dubby type stuff, nothing complex mostly just playing with the filters and delay. I did have a snare on the kick track but it didn’t make it into this part of the recording. I mostly use Digitone as a polysynth so this was a good experiment to get to know it a bit better! Its range is pretty incredible.

5 Likes

Day 15

2 Likes

today is simple, and also complicated. Satie, in honor of my dad :heart:

5 Likes

Number 15! Back to my regular old moody electronics. OT, DN and 707.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lennart Verhoeff (@pixeltuner)

4 Likes

Cycles (raw output)

3 Likes
6 Likes

Experimenting with running OP-Z into OP-1 Field through the new vocoder synth to put two effects on to the live line input, got a Nitro on the vocoder fx slot and a mother in the master fx slot. https://youtu.be/2NF_2yla1mI

3 Likes

Made a bit of weirdo techno/electro that I actually quite like (at least as a starting point for something). I think I’ll work on this one a bit more - at the very least take another pass at recording the pad sound(s) which I think could be an octave higher (or maybe I just need to bring them up in the mix a bit).

3 Likes

Oof, the past couple of days have been a bit of a struggle.

4 Likes

Good evening! Here goes my entry for the 15th.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cndjzf7pm07/

2 Likes

I signed up on Jamuary.org and used their suggestion for the day, remix of one of my old songs, in Ab minor and bpm of 112.

I found two old ideas from 2015 and 2016, mashed them together, and now have something new.

4 Likes

some news anchor sounds on my virus tonite. In spite of the crude small screen and software bugs, the new Virus TI2 is quickly becoming one of my favorite synths in terms of what it can do.

2 Likes

Here is my Jamuary #16.

Its my first upload of a track I made on Mashine.

3 Likes