Jamuary 2023

Hey!
Here is my first Jamuary this year.
Prepared a live set for a party back then and took this Jamuary as occasion to finally jam it on tape.

Genre is somewhere between Deep House/Techno.

Enjoy!

4 Likes

really diggin todays jam, made on m8. its a chill laid back one once again

4 Likes

Late to the game this year, here’s my first jamuary of 2023 :
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnekn37A5Gv/

(the Syntakt has a very little role here but anyways :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Here is my first jamuary this year. Sounds sick, maybe because I am still having a cold - who knows. But I’m glad I uploaded it, because otherwise it would never be finished properly anyway.

Directly recorded the M:C with my smartphone with USB directly to the M:C and the stock camera app. Worked better than expected

3 Likes

Day 16

3 Likes

frippertronics-style looping on the Deluge (except not really ambient :slight_smile: )

all sounds, except drums, from an electric piano recorded in one take

3 Likes

Number 16! Grooving along on OT, DN & 707

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lennart Verhoeff (@pixeltuner)

4 Likes

synthishorting or shortosynthng?
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qWC569BPqcA

2 Likes
  1. Can’t seem to find the sweet spot with usb audio from the dt to my iPhone. This one might be quiet and of course the boog is nice and out of tune as it does
6 Likes

some weird ambience that I came up with on my new Virus TI2

4 Likes

Another Ciat-lonbarde Plumbutter 2 jam today. I love playing this strange, abrasive, instrument even though it does whatever it wants to more than half the time.

2 Likes

Well, here’s number two. Nothing I’m too proud of, but I think I need to develop my ability to complete musical ideas before I can really come up with something I love.

DT and A4

4 Likes

I recorded yesterday but couldn’t post, so here are two. The theme is unsuccessful granulation / successful granulation. Maybe? I am thrilled that I am halfway through the month. There are nights like tonight where I don’t really want to do anything but it’s the commitment to the idea. Tomorrow may have to be off – we’ll see.

2 Likes

Some groovy Drambo and modular goodness for today.

3 Likes

I posting my jamuary #17 a bit early.

4 Likes

Still thinking about Incunabula, it seems.

I should also probably mention I used some of @Claid’s Pulsar-23 samples which are very nice indeed!

5 Likes

Day 16, heeerrrre we go!!

Strega, Beads, Mimeophon, Addictive Drums, Bears, Beats, Battlestar Gallactica

This started with a Mindphaser failure, so I switched back to the trusty noisemaker that Strega is, and Strega did not fail to make noise. Pun intended.

5 Likes

The jams from the last few days
day 12 - Super Corridor (MD, MnM, Prophet rev2)

day 13 - Coral Masters (modular synth)

day 15 - Nerdcore Hardcore Pinball (MD + MnM)

day 16 - Into the Light (modular synth)

5 Likes

these are so great i really love what you’ve been doing with jamuary. im really into your modular pieces very chill and contemplative

1 Like

im enjoying this one a bunch i like the relaxed and soft melodies. you got a great sense of atmosphere there

1 Like