Jamuary 2023

oh man youre making me miss my DT+DN, this is great. bubbly is the perfect title, love the little bubbles of melody you got in there

1 Like

I’ve tried every kind of monosynth and the mini moog format is the most expressive and versatile one. It’s basically an electronic horn section at your fingertips.

1 Like

I’m slipping! Remembered to put it on insta but forgot to post yesterday’s in here. So here it is now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CngC4rRJjxL/

No work today so I’ll probably be back pretty shortly with today’s.

1 Like

Got the Prophet out for some dirty deep dub chords today with the help of Zen Delay, Polara Reverb and the OT. AR doing the kick and bassline :v:

7 Likes

Today’s jam with the Rytm on the train (using an old project with a train track loop)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnhMfDrAwX2/

2 Likes

Last nights jam: more ambient nonsense over some random field recording from my garden.

4 Likes

Day 17

3 Likes

3/4 mellow-ness based on the Love Theme from Spartacus :slight_smile:

7 Likes

posting todays jam from cruising altitude above the pacific ocean. had a cancelled flight fiasco so i had a lot of time at the airport. im also absolutely dead tired and i think that mood translated in this tune, kinda by accident!

7 Likes

Day 17! Vintage synth sounds with a Palmbomen vibe. Mostly 707 and Micron with Digitone on bass and OT with some field recording noise. :desert_island:

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lennart Verhoeff (@pixeltuner)

5 Likes

Yesterdays contribution. As usual Cycles only (raw output).

4 Likes

Cycles only (raw output)

4 Likes

Aaaand here is today’s. Which I will freely admit is a bit low effort. I don’t have to work today but I do have a bunch of other crap in my face so I wanted to do my jammin’ quickly.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CniFtB5p9aq/

Yo… WTF. 1:30!!! GOOD LAWD!

1 Like

Right before it cut off, I like that arp.

1 Like

Okay… I’m on my last day before I start back up at school, and this came about during a convo with @aarb420.

He suggested I start making longer tracks, to get better at arranging.

He mentioned Disco, and I said I wanted to do a Syntakt only track, so I put in a Disco beat, but when it came time to sort ot the sounds, it turned into a minimal tech house track.

What can I say, I wish I could make what I intend, but I barely can control these synths, so i went with it.

I know I’m posting Jamuary #18 early, but I need to get some things done, and don’t want to forget.

6 Likes

Been laid out ill for a few days so missed a couple. Sad face. tried some sort of psychoacoustic stuff and failed miserably, first time I really felt the Digitakt didn’t do what I wanted… I’d have liked to control the reverb and delay tails in the sequence, or for the internal recording to be stereo. I ended up mucking around with more randomisation, all on one track, with a bit of bass on a second. There are some interesting bits in there though.

Ignore my random button pressing, I forgot where everything was!

7 Likes

Been having a bit of a rough month, honestly, and I’ve been getting lazy about posting on here… but damn it, I’m still keeping up with a jam a day! I’ve got a Soundcloud playlist set up finally, and all videos are on my YouTube and IG. Life’s frustrating, but that’s why we have music. Let me know if you listen to any of these, I’d really appreciate it:

chris, a friend of yours shared a post on Instagram: "Day 17 of #jamuary: a chill, low-pressure downtempo jam. Nothing crazy, just keeping up with the Jamuary Joneses!

#jamuary2023 #synths #synthesizer #electronicmusic #electronic #house #ambient...

7 Likes

Some fun tonite on the virus

I am experimenting with levels per part and sequence different things to learn my hapax and virus.

2 Likes

5 Likes