Jamuary 2023

Frippertronics (decayed looping) again with the Deluge.

I got pretty lost in it :sweat_smile: but quite enjoyed the outcome

3 Likes

holy cow that sounds like music from the video game The Last of Us!

1 Like

Some fun tonite making short clip after work to emulate vintage synths.

2 Likes

The past couple of days I’ve been getting into using the Octatrack more, and working with sampling/resampling, but I just did not have much time for that today.

So, here’s a lazy techno thing. :man_shrugging: It’s something, and I can at least say I did it I guess.

I’ll say though, I’ve come across some things during this month that I’m excited about and hoping to explore in more depth soon.

4 Likes

Got in a meditative state and zoned out. This is Strega, Beads, Mimeophon, QPAS and Addictive Drums.

Nothing fancy, just a jam.

3 Likes

Jamuary #19

2xDFAMs, with Mother32 w/ Soundtoys Deviloc Deluxe set to evil.

3 Likes

Day 19… I’ve been very hit and miss this year in terms of getting these done, but still fun to do when the time allows. Today I came across all
Faithless!

3 Likes

WuTang forever

7 Likes

18.01.23:
Playing around with some old stems from my Rev 2 and P12 in bitwig, with AR’s DVCO doing some melodic type sounds.

4 Likes

got todays jam, set up a template on my M8 for sampling chords and its got me feeling more comfortable writing progressions, had fun with this one!

4 Likes

Day 19

3 Likes

Sorry been a bit quiet on the music front. I spent a lot of yesterday trying to make solid dub chords with my modular, even raised it as a topic with my music mentoring group :sweat_smile: Got some good advice and in a twist of fate the leader of our group (Hugo) designed the 4MS SWN and now I’m trying to resist buying one! :laughing: It would solve all my problems…

For now though I broke out ableton for some dubby stuff paired up with Prelinger Archive content - I think this is a sweet combination…

Jealousy

6 Likes

found sounds from my room + stratocaster fun

5 Likes

Hi there!
I’ve been lurking these forums for a while but this is my first post.
Loving the submissions I’ve seen so far!
This is my first entry for my first ever Jamuary, it’s a collection of bits and pieces I put together on the Octatrack. I’ve been using the factory sounds exclusively just to learn how to get stuff done with this machine and I’ve got to say I absolutely love it! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Nice work. I hate that you’re making me want an OT!

1 Like

Very old-school sound vibe. I like this. I think you need a Generation Loss MKII to complete the feel.

1 Like

Nineteen! Was home late because of strikes in public transport and then proceeded to accidentally delete my first pattern, so nothing too complicated today :joy: OT + DN

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lennart Verhoeff (@pixeltuner)

7 Likes

Thanks mate :slight_smile: I spent the best part of two years drooling over YouTube videos of it :laughing:

Something I’d wanted to do for a while: Take something so pronouncedly gentle, subtle and humane as Tiersen’s music, feed it to machines and play around with sounds

5 Likes

Running Soma Ether through the OP-1 Field vocoder synth

5 Likes