Jamuary 2023

Trucking on with days 18 and 19! Starting to get my groove back—these last two were pretty fun. Funny how much help digging into voice memos for DT samples can be!

7 Likes

messing with my elektrons and mixing experiment in Logic X to try various levels to develop gain staging skills. Used my TX-6 to record and it works ok but prefer the features on Zoom Livetrak L-12 that lets me handle EQ better.

2 Likes

made another one tonight, enjoying the groove ive gotten in

6 Likes

Whoops, screwed up the panning while resampling drum loops, oh well.

5 Likes

OP-1 processed through BOUM and BAM. I was maybe a little too generous with BOUM’s compressor but I actually like a lot of things about this weird little ditty.

5 Likes

Here’s mine for today. Long, slow, and ambient.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnnokGhJ2JA/

6 Likes

Day 19. It should have been a polka in honor of Waldo Butters, but this will have to do.

Strega, Morphagene, Data Bender, QPAS, Mimeophon and Beads

6 Likes

Straight FU*Kin BANGER.

1 Like

A little tune on the DFAMs and the Matriarch running an arp.

5 Likes

My own drum loop, Matriarch, and new to me OT Mk1 from @AdamJay

5 Likes

Day 20

2 Likes

130 bpm techno

3 Likes
5 Likes

thank you :slight_smile: yeah it ended up as a nice collection of sounds - I feel the old-school energy from it too.

20: this is how I feel :heart: (more ambient looping)

4 Likes

Phew, I made it.

6 Likes

Day 20!

This is a fun one I think… It’s West Pest, Trillian, Addictive Drums, Addictive Keys, Kontakt (strings/shakers and horns) and I loaded up ShaperBox for the first time in a long while and had some fun. Boum and Bam for some extra flavor.

7 Likes

Here’s my first post for Jamuary, 2023. Hopefully I can post more tracks/videos this week.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Sherelle (@phoenixrisingproductions55)

5 Likes

Nice atmospheric texture. I wasn’t expecting dnb but it’s a great contrast and love the energy!

Definitely know that barely made it feeling!

1 Like

I took delivery of a Soma Cosmos yesterday, and last night’s jam uses it as a send effect for my Rev2. It’s such a cool device.

6 Likes

Enjoyed catching up with a load of the recent jams just now everyone - welcome @TinyGreg amazing set!

Here’s this mornings jam :v:

7 Likes