Jamuary 2023

Chill jam on Syntakt and Volca Modular

8 Likes

Number 3 BABY!!!

Matriarch and Grandmother. Patched the stereo delay time and PWM to the LFO and some filter resonance, then synced to the LFO of the Grandmother.

4 Likes

Back to work today for me, ‘I’m miles off my baseline ‘ - 10 quiz points for guessing the sample origin:

8 Likes

Jumped into jamuary too for the third year!
This year i generated 31 pictures with midjourney on the theme of pixel art/retro gaming to use as inspiration sources

day 01 (OT / DX7)

day02 (MD / MnM / Modular synth)

12 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes

These are great. That’s some sweet hardware. Nice that you know how to use it!

1 Like

third of january (syntakt à la jarre. swarm for strings, sy bits for brass and theremin. my pitch knob theremin is a bit rusty!)

edit: forgot the bass. you have imagine it into the clip above.

10 Likes

thanks!
tbh i do a pretty basic use of the gear on those first two jams. Still need to warm up a bit after three month without touching my studio :sweat_smile:

I’ve managed to do this for the last few Januarys, not always easy but definitely a way to find inspiration and learn stuff. This year I’m gonna try and keep the Octatrack at the centre of things.

#jamuary #jamuary2023
#octatrack #digitone

6 Likes

Blade Runner 2049?

2 Likes

Winner Winner :slight_smile: here are your 10pts…not sure where you can use them though, please accept my apologies :wink:

1 Like

Todays Jamuary on instagram. Digitone solo. I enjoy the piano sound I got, but nothing else. Oh well!

🆂🅸🅽🅺🅸🅽🅶 🅵🅴🅴🅻🅸🅽🅶 shared a post on Instagram: "Jamuary #digitone solo inspired by @hoofeli , @user.friendly.sounds #jamuary". Follow their account to see 2655 posts.

5 Likes

Some boog into microcosm Phrygian noodling

6 Likes

6 Likes

Ha! Exactly what I was thinking. Can’t click that heart if there’s no music :0)

1 Like

I don’t know how to use the internet apparently. Here’s the link to my profile. Latest video is the one!

http://instagram.com/sinkingfeelingofficial

Edit: you may notice I have thousands of IG posts, every month is Jamuary for me.

3 Likes

WHOAH! My mom already says I’m a real winner but this seals the deal! I’ll take these points you’ve awarded me down the street to Hans’s Sausage & Delicatessen and see what shakes out.

But seriously them Blade Runners are huge favorites :0)

1 Like

A peaceful little major-key bop for day 3 :slight_smile:

Really enjoying how I can compose on the Deluge

11 Likes

Day 3 -

5 Likes