Jamuary 2023

Ugh. I need Elektron to get on the CV out game on all their boxes. I’m losing myself in the modular world.

6 Likes

Instant transport to a much calmer place than here! Lovely.

1 Like

Quick and dirty. DT alone, one pattern. LFG.

Loving everyone’s tunes so far!

8 Likes

Day 3’s up for me!

chris, a friend of yours shared a post on Instagram: "Day 3 of #jamuary: a lowkey little session building on the sounds and textures of yesterday’s. Didn’t really stick to a theme for this one, but since it’s supposed to be a dedication: I’ll...

7 Likes

For today’s entry, I was reading about Éliane Radigue last night in bed, so here’s a piece I call “The Rapid Radigue” – it comes in at a “mere” 5 minutes.

11 Likes

I think I might be going insane already but I’m leaning into it

10 Likes

Man, just a few days past and so much lovely music made! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

day 3

6 Likes

I use a combo of a 1U Midi and CVx to get 14 assignable CV outs that I map to various CC’s and midi channels - they can integrate pretty seamlessly :robot:

Video here.

8 Likes
5 Likes

made a quick jam this morning on the m8, trying to get myself to be more productive with my morning time, i think this one was a good result!

9 Likes

Love this!!!

1 Like
7 Likes

First day back to work and short on time today, so didn’t get to work on the idea I had … so this is what fell out of Opal as I’m in the process of learning it. Direct record out of Opal in Ableton, with some quick “mastering”.

4 Likes

No 03. Mostly in the box today with some hardware (Micron, TB3 and a tiny bit of OT) on support. Not really happy with it, but I didn’t want to start over so this is it.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lennart Verhoeff (@pixeltuner)

4 Likes

Definitely too much bass after New Year’s Eve, but what the hell - it’s Jamuary, we can play a little differently.

DAY #3

5 Likes

Jan 03 Jam 03:

Was just about to go to bed but decided to instead explore the temp ctrl all thing on the t1 and the analog rytm, p12 and rev2; the stems imported into bitwig for some valhalla effects. May have gone to hard on the ar compressor.

I am going to bed now

8 Likes

Me too! This thread is a gold mine of pleasurable listening as well as quality inspiration. I’m getting as much out of the listening as I am the making.

Stay crazy man because that’s a good one!

I’m beginning to know that feeling better than I ever expected.

I’ll be running running out of genres I’ve tried previously within about 48 hours. Not sure where it’ll all take me but I’m definitely going to lift a page from @Jeanne’s playbook and go mega dirty for a jam or two. I’ve also never done anything that has melody and rhythm but no drums so something of that general description is definitely on the table.

3 Likes

This is so hypnotizing, the four on the floor bit around 42 mins is absolute chef’s kiss :clap: