Korg developing new ARP Odyssey synth

having the 3 filters is amazing - well done korg!!!
cant wait
i gather the analog 4 can sequence the arp odd via CV?

alright, your hard work earned at least a couple of pints worth at my expense. - if we were discussing this at a pub right now.

After watching the live demo, I still donā€™t really know what the new Oddesy sounds like

just watched the Korg @namm live streaming, after listening to a great music but very poor presentation of 999$ arp - it turned off my GAS about this synth, maybe after a good presentation Iā€™ll change my mind.

For now, all i want is the overbridge, playing a good quality ARP sample/wavetable into my A4 , program something close to it and play them as layersā€¦

Iā€™m sorry but that presentation was awful IMHO.

I think the MS20M kit is more interesting with fm,sync and pwm.
Hope its not too expensive.

well, my GAS on this thing just dropped like the price of oil

I suppose I will have to hear more demos but at that price and after that demo there are just too many other things Iā€™m interested inā€¦I was pretty pumped on this thing too.

Lol, no midi out, CC# or preset memory?

I think that Creamware Prodyssey is still more interesting in that case :smiley:

Reviving this thread as a fullsize version of the KArp Ody has just been announced:

This will no doubt cost over 1kā€¦ Interesting to see whether or not the supposedly ā€œsubparā€ ringmod circuit has been improved to better match the OG unit (but as a KArp Ody desktop owner, the existing implementation sounds jus fine to me?)